You may also like

Rate Dr. W. Sobkowski

Dr. W. Sobkowski's Ratings

Doctor sobkowski, he is knowlagable and one of the more expierenced doctors in the niagara region, he does not like his time being wasted so he can come off rude if his opinon of you is bad. i find him to undermine patients from lower class familys, although he will not treat a patient bad, he will always give correct advice and correct medical treatment but dont expect him to really care about you, he seems to work harder for people with great health insurance and people with ohip or no health insurance (usally lower class people) he will not put too much time and effort into. overall this doctor is n it for the money not for the love of helping people, on the flip side he is very expierenced and will always give a good diagonis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I owe my good health to Dr. Sobkowski. He is by far the most knowledgable and helpful doctor. Would definitely recommend !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I had a very pleasant experience during my first visit to this doctor. He readily answered my questions and was very attentive and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I found this Dr. to be quiet, dignified, knowledgeable and caring. He isn't very demonstrative so if you need to have a long conversation this isn't your man. I am under his care at the moment for a potential heart problem and have the utmost confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1761867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I was very ill for three months, and as a single Mom, every day ill matters. It is hard on you physically, emotionally, and financially to be sick! I waited for an appointment with this Doctor, had urine and blood work done, had to wait two more weeks to get results, and was told I looked depressed and dismissed with a smirk. I did not like this Doctor at all, and was very sorry I wasted so much precious time in seeing him. My family Doctor then sent me to another internist in St. Catharines. In my opinion, this Doctor was absolutely incredible. He treated me with respect, thoroughness in examination, and testing. He listened to me, and believed in me, and finally helped me. The difference in treatment, by these two Doctors was like night and day! I suggest you read reviews of other internist in the Niagara area. Every day is precious when sick, and you don't have time to waste!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1761866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I did not like this doctor because I found him to be dismissive with my symptoms. He had a smirk on his face and in my opinion already had made up his mind what was wrong with me.It was as though I was bothering him, I will be asking for another opinion. I have been misdiagnosed twice by doctors so they don't intimidate me anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1761865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Sobkowski saved my life. He is knowledgable, smart, and doesnt beat around the bush. He gets to the point which is great and most important as I dont see it necessary to small talk about the weather with my doctor. He was kind and very reassuring that he would do everything he could to help me and he did. Very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1761864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Sharp doctor, punctual and helpful. He answered all my questions and gave me some good advice. I had chest pain and from my initial visit to having a stent in one of my arteries only 3 weeks. Procedure was at Hamilton General.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1761863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2011

Lacks bedside manner. Found him to be rude, arrogant. He did not want to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1761862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

I was referred to this internist when I had pneumonia. He was quick to admit me to the hospital and to prescribe IV antibiotics. He is quiet and reserved. If you want an internist who is decisive and knowledgable you will like him. He doesn't like to talk too much so if you want small talk find somebody else. He's not into ****.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1761861].votes_count ]]