Rate Dr. P. J. Kundi

Dr. P. J. Kundi's Ratings

I've been with him for over 6 years now and it's still painful. 1 in 5 chances you'll get in within 30 mins of your appointment. The rest of the time, you'll wait 1-2 hrs past your appointment. He's usually not very helpful. I typically tell him what I think the problem is and he usually agrees. I'm looking for another family Dr. because my time is worth just as much as his and he doesn't seem to care about mine. Perhaps it's time for him to retire. The assistants are nice though and you can tell they get frustrated because of him also.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

When the Niagara Region is short on family doctors, you take what you get. But what you get from this doctor is 2 day waiting to see him, 2 hr wait past appointment time, the doctor spends more time typing than actualy examining to find out what is the problem. A mandatory appointment for test results is needed, comes with 2.5 hr wait past the appointment time and you get 1.5 minute of doctor's time to tell you everything is ok. Staff is ok, sometimes very inconvenienced by our requests. The office is absolutely filthy. Dust bunnies in every room, including the room where we have to remove our shoes. The walls are dirty and I was surprised to see some medical supplies in a cabinet covered by hair and dust.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

been with him for 15 years. he did have long wait times and it got worse when they introduced the computerized system last year, but my last few visits have been great. maybe 20-30 minute wait and totally worth the wait once you see him. He keeps informed of new ways to do things and is a great Dr

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

Ive been with Dr.Kundi for 5 years now, and he is truly fantastic! Every issue or concern I have ever had has been taken care of. He has treated my husband family for years and years and years, they all trust him with everything. Yes, The wait times are long, but so is hospitals and walk in clinics. Id rather wait 2 hours to see a doctor who knows me and my history them wait 1 hour to see a doctor who has no idea whom I am. He addresses your concerns, and if needed directs you to the right specialist. Makes sure everything is taken care of from start to finish. I am going to be lost with he, retires.

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

I personally just starting seeing this Doctor, and he has been the best doctor ever. Has done anything I've asked, he's listed to me on how I feel, AND very easy doctor to talk to. The most comfortable doctor I have ever met. I had a problem with a medication, I made a suggestion over the phone and he called it in the same day! You should research what your problem might be, and let him know. Come w/ some knowledge, because he doesn't have all day to research one person's problem, Also stay on top of your appointments, check your health as much as you can, and as soon as you start to notice something different in your health, it is easy to target the problem. Not all docs are the same. People need to get through the communication barrier for them to understand you. Remember, To know how to communicate your problems. Because he is only here to help you. Not hurt you. If he were in it for the money he's be in the United States. Hope this helps anyone w/any doctor they me see.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

I asked for a referral to a gyno and he refused to refer me...said they won't do anything different than he does....doesn't explain procedures and is very impersonal and no emotion...you'll also wait a long to to get into the room over 4 hrs in waiting room.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

very bad doctor, as far as I am concerned he did not diagnose my mother at all just sent her home with pills, instead of tests, and when she went in the hospital she was so full of infection and so run down they couldn't do anythin for her. After 2 weeks she died. I blame him for this. He was never any good. I always argued with him to try and get things done right, but I let it go too lone and lost my mother because of it.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2008 | flag

Terrible doctor. Wait times are measured in half days. Unbelievable. Both he and his wife over book. He was my father's & Mothers physician and failed to properly diagnose him & her for months on end. Our Family doesn't recommend them too anyone.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2008 | flag

Terrible doctor. Wait times are measured in half days. Unbelievable. Both he and his wife over book. He was my father's physician and failed to properly diagnose him for months on end. Turns out, it was cancer. Who knows how much valuable time was taken up with useless prescriptions. Would rather go to a walk in clinic, wait time is shorter.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2008 | flag

WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THROUGH THE WAITING ROOM IT IS WORTH THE WAIT. THEY HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD AT FILLING OUT ALL THR REPORTS FOR MY DISABILITY INSURANCE AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING HIM TO REFER ME TO A SPECIALIST I AM WORRIED WHEN HE RETIRES BECAUSE MOST NEW DOCTORS WILL NOT TAKE PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC PROBLEMS

Submitted Jan. 16, 2008 | flag