Dr. Edward A. Lewis

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Edward A. Lewis has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5504966

01/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0  Respond
RID: 2848283

10/09/13 1 1 1 1 After a 45 min wait in the lobby, he came into the room 55 mins later. Without even introducing himself, his first line was " I hate addicts & I hate treating addicts, I'm not dealing drugs. If that's why you are here, don't waste my time". Then he gave me a brochure for a neuro-stimulator implant and referred me to see their psychiatrist for an evaluation. If he had bothered to read my chart he would have known that I do not suffer from neuropathic pain & the neuro-stimulator would not be effective. I have had trigger point injections, nerve blocks, facet injections and a TENS unit. If I was just a 'pill seeker'& I know some people are, I would not have been subjecting myself to so many procedures, some of them torturous for 5 yrs. He is rude, arrogant, unkempt and not worthy to be called a doctor. He is an anesthesiologist, not an orthopedic or neuro surgeon and should NOT be treating people with spinal pain and conditions.
RID: 2629835
28/04/13 5 4 5 5 Very helpful. Willing to spend the time to get to know me and my pain levels. Very glad I found him
Insurance: Workers Comp
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Edward" to "Edward A."
RID: 1520502
24/08/11 3 1 1 1 Poor excuse for a Dr.: unkempt,rude, cocky not at all helpful!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1054728
10/12/09 1 5 1 1 He is not a good or caring doctor. He is from Texas. If an incident happens in his care in the office, he will not help you. He should not be able to practice medicine.
RID: 829435
14/03/09 3 4 1 3 He and his PA are rushed and the practice is in multiple locations They are not forthcoming with information on the procedures they they do and God forbid you need forms signed for anything. If you plan on using your AFLAC etc insurance ...he doesnt sign disability insurance forms. He does not respond in a timely manner to anything.
RID: 439149