Rate Dr. Edward A. Lewis

Dr. Edward A. Lewis's Ratings

After a 45 min wait in the lobby, he came into the room 55 mins later. Without even introducing himself, his first line was " I hate addicts & I hate treating addicts, I'm not dealing drugs. If that's why you are here, don't waste my time". Then he gave me a brochure for a neuro-stimulator implant and referred me to see their psychiatrist for an evaluation. If he had bothered to read my chart he would have known that I do not suffer from neuropathic pain & the neuro-stimulator would not be effective. I have had trigger point injections, nerve blocks, facet injections and a TENS unit. If I was just a 'pill seeker'& I know some people are, I would not have been subjecting myself to so many procedures, some of them torturous for 5 yrs. He is rude, arrogant, unkempt and not worthy to be called a doctor. He is an anesthesiologist, not an orthopedic or neuro surgeon and should NOT be treating people with spinal pain and conditions.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Very helpful. Willing to spend the time to get to know me and my pain levels. Very glad I found him

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Poor excuse for a Dr.: unkempt,rude, cocky not at all helpful!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

He is not a good or caring doctor. He is from Texas. If an incident happens in his care in the office, he will not help you. He should not be able to practice medicine.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

He and his PA are rushed and the practice is in multiple locations They are not forthcoming with information on the procedures they they do and God forbid you need forms signed for anything. If you plan on using your AFLAC etc insurance ...he doesnt sign disability insurance forms. He does not respond in a timely manner to anything.

Submitted March 14, 2009 | flag

He is very knowledgable and nice. Funny too

Submitted Nov. 5, 2007 | flag