Rate Dr. G. Russell Edwards

Dr. G. Russell Edwards's Ratings

Dr Edwards is the greatest doctor I have. He is kind and patient. He understands my problems and works with me. I am very sorry that he as retired.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Edwards is always very patient and helpful. He is knowledgeable. I hardly believe people would give him bad comments/ratings. Overall, he is a great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Punctual doctor. My appointment was right after their lunch hour so I was seen within 10 minutes after lunch. Dr. Edwards is patient, thorough, empathetic, and listens to every detail. He does not rush you nor is he in a rush. Office staff very helpful and friendly. I can't say enough about this doctor. He is the true meaning of the cliche "Where have you been all my life".

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Stay away!!!! Dont trust him!!! He has his own agenda!!! And he doesnt listen nor cares about you!!! Dont make the same mistake I made by choosing him as your Dr...

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

I am older and well passed my child bearing years. I only wish I had found Dr. Edwards before my children were born. He is so easy to talk to able sometimes embarrassing female things. He is very caring and I have referred many people to him...they love him as well.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Always thought he was a good doctor, but turns out he's a passive aggressive creep. His exams ALWAYS hurt. He said I had HPV and did two surgeries, later saying I did not have it. After complaining I got my records for a new doctor. Dr Edwards had notes in my file that said I was diagnosed with several things that I have never been diagnosed with. He refused to correct it, and unfortunately the new malpractice laws in TX made it not worth suing him for. Lynn Gibbs is a good doctor in Katy too and he said the guy was a quack.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr Edwards is great! Helps you make informed decisions and is not afraid to answer your questions. The staff is less than helpful and it seems that the medical assistant seems to change every year or so, but I seem to continue to tolerate them because I trust Dr Edwards to deliver my children.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Edwards since my twins were born almost 20 years ago. Now my daughters see him. I highly recommend him to everyone! So very caring of all his patients!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Edwards is the best doctor I have ever met. His kind words and professional skill help me go through my high risk preganancy smoothly.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Edwards delivered my 1st baby and will soon deliver my 2nd. He is a WONDERFUL person who is caring and kind. A+ person & doctor!!! :)

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag