You may also like

Rate Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

Dr. Naheed Chaudhry's Ratings

Dr. Chaudhry delivered my child April 2015. She was very friendly, personable and made me feel relaxed. She had 2 residents with her; They were very professional and asked if I was okay/comfortable with them being in the room and doing exams. I would recommend Dr. Chaudhry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

To start, she kept me waiting after I had already been to the hospital and diagnosed with cysts on my ovaries as well as abnormal cells. This was my first visit and I thought I'd find help with how to heal this issue as I am trying to get pregnant. I was extremely disappointed with the lack of empathy and compassion to my on going issues. Not only was my appointment rushed/delayed at the same time, I was extremely embarrassed by the fact that she opened the door while I was still not fully clothed, exposing me to anyone who was passing by. I would not recommend this OBGYN to any female looking for someone to help with their personal reproductive issues as she's clearly in it for the money not the general well being of her clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Some of these reviews scared the daylights out of me this morning as I was awaiting my turn with Dr. Chaudry, I almost turned tail and went home. I am very glad I stayed though, as she was kind, gentle, compassionate. I would recommend her to anyone in search of an Ob/Gyn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

She doesn't have interpersonal Skills. Always in a rush and she doesn't listen. Think patients are dumb and are not worthy of any explanation from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

She forgot i needed a C-Section, and I went through labour for nothing. My heart rate went deadly low, and my babies heart rate went dangerously high, and she still told me to keep pushing,when the nurses kept yelling at her telling her i needed a section. She told me 3 days before i went into labour that i needed a section because i had a bone that didnt allow a natural birth. When i finally went in to have my section after being in labour over 30 hours, I felt the WHOLE thing, and went into shock, so they had to put me completly out. ,,, little did i know that they forgot to turn my transfusion on... Such a scary experience ! She kept trying to discharge me, but the nurses wouldnt let me go ! I had maternal fever after all of this, and had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks, she never bothered to check on me. When i had my follow up appt. she didnt even check my scar or down below when I had so many issues. She just wanted to know what type of BC i want to be on :/.... :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I went to her once when I found out I was pregnant and never went back. She was rushed and rude. She seemed very judgemental about my boyfriend and I being young and unmarried. She didn't tell me that my ultrasound showed a hematoma and was very rough during my internal. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

She is the worst doctor that I have ever been to. She misused her power over me while I was in labour. She performed an internal exam on me for no reason whatsoever and she did it in a very very rough way. The nurses at rhe hospitol also spoke to me about it afterwards and I will be filng a complaint with the hospitol. She also provided a lot of misinformation from the internal exam she did. She said that the babies position could not be found but all other nurses could feel that baby was head down just by touching my stomach. My labour was made very difficult due to her behaviour and I strongly suggest to others that you should NOT go to this doctor for your pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever seen she was amazing !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

She was the one who delivered my twins but 3months after I started having pains in my incision area where she cut me open to take out my twins. I'm going to see her but not until mid October. Pains still continue heavy bleeding and I become so num. not to sure what to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

She was my dr with my first and second pregnancy!!! I had twins the first pregnancy and she was amazing!! Excellent care and the staff are amazing as well!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514123].votes_count ]]