Rate Dr. Naheed Chaudhry

Dr. Naheed Chaudhry's Ratings

She was my dr with my first and second pregnancy!!! I had twins the first pregnancy and she was amazing!! Excellent care and the staff are amazing as well!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Chaudhry is a wonderful person. I went to her with heavy bleeding and her soothing words, correct medicines and good attention gave me a cure to the problem. She is so humane and considerate and I strongly recommend her.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I like her but she is always too busy so the wait takes forever. So overall she is an ok doctor

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I was referred to chaudhry for my first pregnancy. She was very kind, informed and overall very helpful. She always took the time to answer any questions. She successfully delivered my baby and I was told by my nurses she did a great job stitching me back up. I feel very confident in her knowledge and ability as a doctor. My only complaint is the wait times. She sometimes has to deliver a baby or is just overbooked. Don't go by online ratings to pick a doctor, meet her and decide for yourself!

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Had a positive experience with Dr Chaudhry, a very nice and understanding woman. The delivery was perfect. Thank you Dr Chaudhry

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

I was her patient for 13 years. 10 years ago /I've had a a baby, and from then I had period every 3rd week, massive bleeding, and big pieces blood passes for first 2 days. She always say do not worry about it. Last 10 years I was weak, tired, moody, miserable. My gp find out I was anemic from the massive bleeding, sent me back to Dr.Chaudry. Then she find a fibroid in my uterus, wanted to make hysterectomy. I had educated myself, hundres of problem for hysterectomy, so I just wanted the fibroid to remove. She could not find me any dr., who does it. I did find one myself in T.O. Sunnybrook. Fibroid removed, and I feel a different person.l Have more energy, I am happy, feel lighter, not tired. Dr.Chaudry is not really knowledgable about hysterectomy, an or fibroid removal possibilities. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

This doctor knew my son was breach 2 weeks befor his due date she refused to do a c section, saying that 2 weeks was to early. well 2 weeks later i went into labour it took her 45 minutes to get to the hospital. The cord was around my sons neck because he was breach he suffered brain damage, than died 2 days later. If you want your child to live dont see her

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

I have to say the staff here are very excellent and made me feel very comfortable, however, I did feel pretty rushed after waiting quite a long time. I understand how busy she must be, but Dr. Chaudhry I feel does not have a good bedside manner. She seems professional, but did miss an infection that could have been prevented if she had looked at me instead of just asking a couple questions and then rushing me out the door. Overall I felt rushed and not listened to - I wish she was a little more thorough and treated her patients with respect instead of looking down upon them. :(

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

She was my Dr for my first and only pregnancy and I thought she was caring and answered my questions. She was also the one that tied my tubes and had no problems and hardly no scaring and no pain

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

We wont start on how long to get an appointment, just to be rushed during examination. If you have no kids or can't have em, it is an even longer wait. Has no emotion when answering your questions, is usually wrong in diagnonsis. And she is rude and i would never go see her again.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag