Rate Dr. Nii Quao

Dr. Nii Quao's Ratings

Very Pleasant and Takes his time attention to details. Excellent Doctor

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Quao at twice Concordia. He was so nice, made sure to put me at ease by getting the time to know me before getting started. His accent is a little bit hard to understand at first, but once you get used to it, it's no problem. I can't rate his competence level very accurately since both times I saw him were for very minor issues. But he's a very nice man and made both of my visits positive experiences.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient now for over 5 years. I am very comfortable with Dr. Quao. He is always patient and never makes you feel rushed. He listens to you and is always calm and compassionate and has a great sense of humour. He treats his patients with respect but also makes them feel comfortable by always calling you by your first name and asking you how you are. The first time I saw him, he diagnosed the tendonitis I had in my shoulder which my other doctor had missed and refused to treat for over 2 years! Old school doctors have a much better bedside manner and I'm very glad that he is my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

I am fortunate that Dr. Quao has been my doctor for the past 12 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, competent , patient and kind. He is thorough, a good listener and remembers everything. He is the best doctor anyone could hope for, in all ways. Five stars.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable and curteous doctor. He listens and responds to all questions. We tried others clinics since we moved a few times and keep coming back to him because he always diagnosed our health issues corectly. The wait time can be VERY long, but I rather wait to see him than waste my time seeing other doctors with better wait times but who most often misdiagnose the issues.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

I been a patient of his since I was 12. He's like a member of the family. Must admit waiting is long. He makes you feel like you're important.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

He's a good doctor but it would be better if he could come on time, and that I wouldn't have to wait so long. It would also be great if the staff was nicer and call the patients by appointment.

Submitted May 26, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable, helpful and respectful family doctor. Answers all questions and gives a lot of extra information. Was able to diagnose accurately what other doctors have missed. Very busy office so waiting times can get long, but the wait is well worth it.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

I find him to be an old school doctor which is a great asset. He actually listens to me and never makes me feel rushed. He also has a great sense of humour and treats me with great respect. The first time I saw him he diagnosed my problem with my shoulder upon examination which another G.P. missed for almost 2 years!

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Too long wait in waiting room. Did not talk about red flags on blood tests during follow up visit. Recommended a specialist who was no longer appropriate. Caring, sometimes preoccupied, but generally likeable and responsive.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2008 | flag