Rate Dr. William Farr

Dr. William Farr's Ratings

I understood my appointment ot be 3:30 and was running a little late. I checked in approximately 3:45 and was informed that I was 30 minutes late. I was still seen by Dr. Farr. A few weeks later I recieved a no-show bill for my 3:15 appointment. When I called to ask the receptionist and billing depatrment about it I was laughed at and told the visit at 3:45 was a seperate appointment. I asked to speak with the billing department and was propmtly hung up on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I had an ear problem and he recomended a specialist in UCLA that helped me with the problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

I am a 55 yr. old Female, I have seen Dr. twice and both times I have been so impressed with him because he treats you with respect and just seems like he really cares about his patients well being. Everyone I have spoken with that knows him feels the same. He reminds me of the family Dr. we had growing up,Doctors like Dr.Farr are very hard to find.I hope he is here for a very long time. I will recomend him to anyone who needs a good Dr. sincerly Linda Mendenhall

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Dr. Farr and his Nurse Practitioner Susie Schneider are amazing! They take care of my family like i t is theirs without leaving out any details. I have come to expect their professionalism in other offices I visit which is never at the same standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr. Farr and his staff are top notch in our book! With continuing chronic pain from an accident, I see them every couple months and although my condition will never change, they care enough to stay on top of issues that may provide relief without going overboard with never ending tests like some doctors would. He and his PA's have cared for our family for several years now, we'll never go elsewhere!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Dr. Farr is very affable and certainly efficient. One off-putting mannerism: he tells patients more than they need to know, especially in recounting medical anecdotes that have a disastrous ending. His office is efficient and friendly, and assistant Sue Schneider is a joy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

Very Professional Doctor who takes the time to help his patients fix their issues. I see the nurse practitioner mostly. She is five stars in my opinion. Great Practice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2008

He and his nurse practioner are exceptional doctors. They are cutting edge in care, knowledge, and technology!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1762999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Farr has alot of strong capabilities. He's got a wonderful bedside manner and seems to be willing to admit when he doesn't have the answer. He's not opposed to discussing the patients desires and is amicable to getting further opinions. My only complaint is that he seems to lean towards the "trendy" medications and is fairly quick to hand out samples.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1762998].votes_count ]]