Rate Dr. George G. Stokes

Dr. George G. Stokes's Ratings

Very good doctor my daughter is very young and when she got pregnant he made her feel very welcomed and made sure to keep her information private even from me unless she felt like sharing. She loves him so that must mean he's a good doctor cause she isn't easy to please.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr stokes is just plain amzing!!There is no way I can say enough great things about him. He dealt with me for 2 seperate surgeries. I was terrified and he sat and explained everything to me as well as my husband. I suffere from sever anxiety and was beyound a basket case each time. he was patient an so understanding with me. I have sent a total of 6 friends to him and every one of them have thanked me.
he also delivered my grand daughter which is how i first met him and immediatly trusted him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Stokes has delivered all three of my children and will be delivering my four. He is a great OBGYN and has great bedside manner. He is always helpful and answers all of my questions and concerns. I have recommended many friends and family members and they all have loved him and use him now as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Stokes is an amazing doctor! I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am not the easiest person to please and I have a heart condition that requires a lot of attention. He has made sure to cover every aspect concerning my heart, my labor and my delivery. He made sure all the doctors were available at my daughters delivery just in case anything should happen with me. It was very comforting to know he was doing everything and anything to ensure mine and my child's safety. He delivered my 11 year old, my 7 month old and my new baby that is on the way!! Greatest doctor ever. The other staff is something to be desired at times, but as long as he is there, I will continue to be a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I have been going to Northcoasg OBGYN for a few years before I got pregnant with my baby. Since I was already a patient I set up an appt with Dr Stokes because they told me that Dr Mihalik no longer did deliveries.
I highly recommend Dr Stokes as an OB to anyone who is pregnant. I had quite a smooth delivery. He took a hands off approach and didn't do a lot of unnecessary procedures, which I am thankful for. My whole labor and delivery experience was wonderful. He came in and you can tell he's done it a lot. I delivered a healthy baby.
The staff is ok, but I think that that certain staff members to get things better organized. When I gave them a change of address, they never updated my address and I was receiving bills at my old address, and had no idea. I certainly wouldn't blame Dr Stokes for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Horrible experience. The doctor told me to go to the hospital. I was admitted and he never came to check on me or my baby after my 2 night stay. The nurse paged him multiple times and he didn't respond until the next day. He then gave orders to discharge me without even examining me. I am now still in pain and left searching for a new OB/GYN at 31 weeks. Very unprofessional and cruel honestly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

EXCELLENT Dr. I cannot say enough good things! Delivered all 3 of my daughters, first one was an emergency situation, the nurses came in and said if Dr. Stokes doesn't make it we are taking baby via c section with dr. on call... I cannot tell you the amount of relief and happiness I had at the sight of Dr. Stokes coming in.. Just knowing he was the one in charge. Very friendly awesome dr.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

Dr. Stokes is very knowledgeable and has an amazing bedside manner. I was very uncomfortable and frightened after learning that he would have to preform surgery to deal with something, I was terrified. He made me at ease by explaining the procedure that he would be doing, giving me options for dealing with fertility for after the surgery and even had me laughing by the time the initial appointment was over. When the surgery was over and I was in recovery, he met with my nervous husband to update him on my progress. My husband even said that Dr. Stokes was wonderful. I have recommended him to every woman I know in this area. I am happy to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Great doctor-very helpful, takes his time with you and answers all questions honestly. Not always punctual, but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

He is the best doctor ever! Will recommend him to everyone and anyone! Very professional and helpful and knowledgable! Akway willing to adress any issue or concern that you have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1763413].votes_count ]]