Rate Dr. Grayson J. Guzman

Dr. Grayson J. Guzman's Ratings

Love Dr. Guzman!! His bedside manner is amazing and he makes you feel like a friend more than a patient. He is very personable and eases any worries you might have and answers all your questions. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Guzman has great 'bedside manner' and is very professional. I am every excited that he is my doc.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Guzman is the most phenomenal doctor. I consider him a friend, as well as, my doctor. His bedside manner is like none other and I would not be the same without him. I love Dr Guzman!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

The best Dr. I have ever had!! When I first got pregnant I was set on a female Dr., until he delivered my daughter in 2010! He has the best bed side manners, very easy to talk with and just all around a great person. If you want a doctor who is respectable, knowledgable and easy to converse with please see him! Plus his staff are the most friendly ever and not to mention the nicest dr.'s office I have ever been in. So sad that I had to move away from AZ because I can't seem to find one half as good as him!

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Saw Dr Guzman for a pre-surgery consult. I have never met someone as rude and condescending. He moved his chair and refused to look at or answer the questions that my fiance had. I was in tears by the end of the appointment due to his horrible bedside manner and will never ever go back there, please save your time and money and do the same.

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

Lacks knowledge and good judgement for anything out of the ordinary.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

It has been awhile since I've seen him my son is now two and now that I'm pregnant again I'm relieved to know that his still in the area. I had complications and had my son early he was bummed that he wouldn't be there but promised to come by and see me if he had a chance. Well being busy he ddidnt get the chance to stop but he did let me know that he was thinking of me by telling the nurses to take extra care of me cause I was important he even squeezed in a phone call to make sure they were treating me well and that I was ok and if that's not enough my hubby and I even named our sons after him. I told Guzman not to go anywhere n he didn't I will always return to him. It is well worth the four hour drive I take to see him.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

He is, by far, the best doctor around! Intelligent, compassionate, and positive. I recommend him to all of my friends. He is the best of the best. I just wish everyone else in his office was as wonderful as he is.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Guzman was the best doctor that I have ever had. Need took great care of me and my baby.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

He is probably the best OB in the East Valley. I would know. I've been to quite a few. He takes his time to explain everything and usually keeps on schedule so you aren't waiting half naked in the waiting room for 30 minutes. His bedside manner is the best in the business. His staff love him too, which is a sign of a good doctor. Choose him and he won't disappoint.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag