Rate Dr. Wendy P. Regan

Dr. Wendy P. Regan's Ratings

Dr Regan is a very nice person and certainly qualified, BUT her staff is arrogant, not helpful, rude and act as though theyre queens and we all better kiss their butts. They are at least incompetent! So if youd like a good doc, and prepared to deal with the worst possible customer service, Dr Regan is good. Her manager Loretta is helpful but the rest of them---useless.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Dr Regan is great but as other patients have said, her staff is rude, does not follow up or follow through and a bit arrogant when you speak to them. Not just a single incident; happens every time.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Reagan is a very nice Doctor. Never rushes thru my appointment. Answers my questions and concerns, explains medicine or the use of it.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Regan is awesome. I don't like going to doctors but I like going to her as she has a positive approach to medicine and her patients. Her front office staff, not so much. They could use some training in her wonderful bedside manner.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Regan is wonderful!! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2007 | flag

Amazing doctor. She has a very good bedside manner..makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone! Very very good doctor

Submitted Dec. 19, 2006 | flag