Dr. Lawrence Dennen

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/12/06    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Lawrence Dennen has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: How any prothetic surgeries ahs these doctors performed?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1525885
30/08/11 5 5 5 5 I had surgery for a "J pouch" after having my colon removed in 2000. I had suffered many years with ulcertive colitis and this was what finally brought me relief and back to a normal life. It has been over 11 years now and I am forever grateful for a true hero, Dr. Dennon. Thank you...forever my hero.
RID: 1020812
28/10/09 3 3 5 5 There is no doubt in my mind that Dr. Dennon saved my life. On October 07, 2008, I underwent bariatric surgery in which Dr. Dennon was my surgeon. What I like about this MD was his honesty, competence and down to earth persona. Dr. D. treated me as a whole person and not just a disease of obesity. As I look back, I could not think of anyone other than Dr. D. to perform this surgery - thank-you Dr. YOU SAVED MY LIFE! take care... Adeline :0)  Respond
RID: 946198
24/07/09 5 5 5 5 My husband and I both had surgery by Dr. Dennnen. He is an incredible surgen and very knowledgeable. I was sure I wanted the surgery as soon as I met him. He made both of us very comfortable before, during and after the surgery. He is still continuing to be just as helpful now and it has been 6 months since my husbands surgery. He follows up and doesn't forget about you once the surgery is done. When you are with him he treats you like you are the most important person in the world. I don't think I have ever met another doctor quite like him. He is definently THE BEST!!!
RID: 316195
11/05/07 3 5 5 This man is the greatest Dr. that I have ever been to. He performed gastric bypass surgery on me...however, when ordering tests to be done on me prior to surgery, cancer was found, and I had a very successful surgery to remove it. 6 months later, he did my gastric bypass....this man saved my life....twice!!! He is very knowledgable, and will answer all of your questions. Also, he's super friendly, his bedside manner can't be beat! I love this man!!!
RID: 314445
09/05/07 3 5 5 OMG!!! Dr Dennen is the BEST, He did Gastric bypass on me and gave me the undivided attention when he seen me and never rush our time with him. He is regarded very highly with me and my family, I would recomend him to anyone. Thanks Dr Dennen !!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 208771
17/03/07 3 5 5 Dr. Dennen performed complicated j-pouch surgery on me and was exceptionally thorough in answering all questions. Follow up was excellent and personal, even calling me at home to check on my status. He was always courteous and frank, and the staff regarded him highly.
RID: 72337
19/12/06 5 5 5 A fantastic Doctor with a great bedside manor! If he runs late you will get his undivided attention when it is your turn. Never felt rushed and all my questions were addressed.