Rate Dr. Sean C. Dicristofaro

Dr. Sean C. Dicristofaro's Ratings

He does not rush you. He's very compassionate. The staff does not always return calls. Good location. He's great to offer choices instead of just writing a prescription.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sean is AWESOME!!!! If you are looking for a doctor that spends time with you and and explain things to the best of his knowledge.....he is the best. Friendly - Dedicated- all around great person.....He is star 5

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Sean has been my doctor for almost 3 years now. He spends as much time with you as needed to help you to the best of his abilities. I had another family doctor for over 10 years, and Doctor Sean has done more for me in 3 years than the other doc did in 12 years. He has a big heart and wants to help as much as possible. I have nothing but good words to say about Dr. Sean. I recommend him to everyone that asks who my doctor is. I would never want to go to anyone else. If he is stumped and not sure what to do next with your healthcare he states that. But he NEVER gives up. He is the most AWESOME doctor that I have ever been to. I have nothing but good things to say about him. He's staff is a whole different story. It's too bad that they are not as caring as he is. Some of his staff is nice, some are not. I wish he could find employees that are as caring as him, so they would match his personality. That would be Awesome!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag

I really do love Dr Sean. He's probably the best doctor I've ever been to. That said, I had to find another physician to go to based on his office staff. They were too unorganized and downright rude to me. Every time I would call for an appt I was told I would have to wait over a week for a sick office visit and that I should go to the hospital instead. When a family member calls to get an appt, however, she is always able to be seen the same day for any reason at all. His office also bills with wrong codes. My insurance pays 100% of preventive visits. I didn't talk to Dr Sean about any medical problems, but they billed with a medical diagnosis and I wasn't able to use my preventive benefit for the year. I really wish I could continue seeing Dr Sean but I won't due to his terrible staff.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

Very good dr. Caring, takes as much time as you need. Talks to you like a friend. One of the best in the state

Submitted Dec. 26, 2010 | flag

Was my hospital doc back when he was a resident, at least 10 years ago, and I still remember how much time he spent with me and how genuinely concerned and caring he was. We need more doctors who have such compassion and make their patients feel as if they are a real person with real problems - he listened, answered questions, and never made me feel rushed or unimportant. I really felt as if I had an advocate who had my best interest at heart.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag

I am so happy Dr. Sean is back in practice! He has been so helpful to me in my diagnosis! I can't say enough kind words about a knowledgeable, understanding family physician.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sean is the best physcian in the state!!!! He has the biggest heart of any physcian. He has treated myself and my two young children for several years now. I completly trust him with my childrens lifes and medical care. I am so happy he has opened the office back up!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2008 | flag

My husband and daughter were treated by Dr. Sean, and they were very happy with his service. He is a very nice guy who treats his patients with the care they deserve. We are sorry for the unfortunate trouble he is having. Dr. Sean is a very friendly, knowledgable and compassionate doctor. I hope he will be back soon, because my husband does not want to see another doctor. If I had to see a doctor in the future, I hope Dr. Sean will still be practising. Please dont judge a man for something he may have done because he has a big heart.

Submitted May 17, 2008 | flag

Dr Dicristofaro is a very considerate, compassionate doctor. The type you read about from decades ago. His care for us has been outstanding. He is the type of doctor that cares sincerely for his patients as if they are family. We lived in Northern Virginia for nearly 30 years and never did we find someone as dedicated and caring as we have found in him. Our family is blessed to have Dr Dicristofaro as our family physician.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag