Rate Dr. Ossama D. Ascha

Dr. Ossama D. Ascha's Ratings

great staff great doctor. very happy with results. I felt very secure with the doctor nurse and anesthesiologist

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Had augmentation 8 years ago and still receive compliments. I love the way they look and have had no complications what so ever. The staff was great as well.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I had gone to Dr. Ascha for a breast augmentation about 6 years ago. Dr. Ascha was very professional and did an amazing job. He gave me the exact size I was looking for. I told dr. Ascha that I trusted him and wanted him to pick the size and he told me the size range he recommended for the look I was going for but Dr. Ascha did not pin point me to a size under any circumstances. I had then went in for a consultation a few months ago for liposuction on my thighs. Dr. Ascha refused me away from liposuction because he said I did not have enough fat and in would not be happy with the results because I would end up with lumping. One thing I appreciated the most was Dr. ascha was his honesty. Dr. Ascha sincerely cared about me and was not out to get my money! The staff was wonderful too. I loved the girls. My only complaint is sometimes I had to wait quite a bit for my follow up appointments. Other than that's would recommend anyone to him.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

I love Dr.Ascha. He truly has an amazing bedside manner and he is an expert in his field. He is a Picasso of sculpting the breast! I have referred several of my friends to him and they are also very satisfied. If you have any doubt of his work just look at his hundreds of before an after pictures. His work speaks for it's self.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Loved everything about him and his work. Great staff and over 30years of experience with breast augmentation.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

loved everything i have had with this doctor...my surgery turned out beautiful and i have referred about 10 ppl to him who ALL have been satisfied with their results!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I had my breasts done in July 2007. I am very pleased with my results. Dr Ascha left the decision of the size completely up to me and I made the right choice. I am totally satisfied with Dr. Ascha and his staff and I have recommended him very highly.

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

I got a breast augmentation in Nov. of 2002. Both my breasts are identical and very pretty. I did feel that they were a little too big for my body. They look great but I wish he would have stuck to a small "D" instead of a "DD/DDD". I'm now looking into getting a much smaller size. Don't know if I would return to Dr. Ascha.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ascha did a breast augmentation on me. My right breast was bigger & I asked him to even them out & he ended up making the left one bigger. And the right implant sits MUCH higher than the left. He also liied & told me he is board certified & when I checked on my own (after my surgery unfortunately) I found out he is not. I am not going to another doc (who is really board certified) & spending more $$ to try to fix the mess Ascha made. After my surgery I also found out Dr. Ascha used to be (just a couple of years prior) a general surgeon & a patient of his died & he was sued & that's when he decided to go into plastic surgery.

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag

Dr. Ascha did a breast augmentation on me. He did not make me the size that I asked him to make me and he put the implants too high. They have never come down into the correct position. He also told me that he didn't do breast lifts so he could not raise my nipples and that my breasts would be bigger but they would still sag. When surgery was done he put a bandage around me with tape over it that rapped around me. The only pain I had was from the tape. It cut two big places on my back because it was too tight. I would not recommend Dr. Ascha to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2006 | flag