Rate Dr. Steven S. Traikovich

Dr. Steven S. Traikovich's Ratings

Dr. Traikovich's office is under the rule of his office manager, Susan. Susan is also Dr. Traikovich's wife. This medical provider commits insurance fraud on a daily basis. Susan bills for "procedures" that were never performed. If a diligent patient is following their EOBs, sees the fraudulent billing and brings this to Susan's attention, her response is that it was only a mistake. Dr. Steven Traikovich and his wife Susan live in a multi-million dollar mansion on the top of a mountain. They got to the top of that mountain by insurance fraud. Susan has learned use medical codes that she knows she can get away with bringing in loads of money. Mrs. Traikovich has been doing this for years. As for the physician, he is charming, engaged, has a wonderful personality, however his wife decides on the ultimate way patients are medically treated. If more patients of this medical provider's practice would speak up, perhaps these injustices will finally be reported to the AZ Osteopathic Medical Board Examiners. After this rating Susan will post multiple ratings indicating that this physician is the best in Phoenix. But, by her own words, "She is the captain of the ship." The Titantic was the best in her time, yet she sunk. If you are a patient of this physician I strongly urge you to regularly review what your insurance company is being billed for and what they are paying.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I APPALLED by the unprofessionalism and incompetence of the staff. I spoke with ERICA, who informed me that my health plan is not accepted by the doctor's office because it is an Obamacare plan. She also immediately followed with cancellation of my appointment ( assuming that I can't pay for it !!! ) I explained that although I've purchased the plan through the health marketplace, I have the best available PPO Platinum ( as good or better than any other PPO plan ) , I've also explained that I was referred by the insurance and that the doctor is in network. I had to call the insurance co. again and they calledl the doctor's office to explain that they must accept the plan. Erica was rude and belligerent with the ins. agent as well. Now the case will go to the insurance co. unethical behavior committee for a possible sanctions against the doctor. Although this is not related to the doctors service , the problem is a judgement , the problem is an office and customer service culture that Dr. Traikovich has in place - an office that treats patients with such disrespect and indifference . What does that say about the doctor ? Does it even matter if he is knowledgeable ? Imagine dealing with people like Erica or her boss Susan, who told me that no matter if they are right or wrong they will never apologize .. as Erika emphasized NEVER . Well, I will never consider Dr. Traikovich'es service either - NEVER - because he allows his staff to mistreat patients , because he doesn't know what goes on or indifferent to it , and therefore can not be a good and caring doctor himself. I have no confidence in this office nor Dr. Traikovich's services and will discourage anyone seeking treatment there. There are many great doctors to choose from , why choose Dr. Traikovich ???

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2468149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr T is the best Dr! I had a nodule on my neck for 20 years and all other doctors told me it was just a cyst and to leave it. Well Dr. T did a biopsy and..basal cell! Love love love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2394629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Extremely caring knowlegable and thorough. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2394628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Traikovich is great. He is very intelligent, caring and he is always right. He is extremely knowledgeable. I have never met a Doctor like this in Arizona. I strongly recommend him. His staff is very professional as well. He is my favorite Doctor. I would not change him for anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Traikovich, excellent dr! Staff is rude, and uneducated; speaking directly of Erica and Melinda. What a Shame! Staff is the first impression, Dr Traikovich should hire kind and considerate staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr. traikovich is always there for my husband and myself. He found skin cancer with both of us. I had 200 stitches on my nose and Dr. Traikovich did an excellent job. People were amazed also, he saved my life. Also, with my husband he had a bad fall on his face and Dr. Traikovich took such awesom care. We send many patients there. We love Dr. Traikovich. His staff cannot be more helpful and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Traikovich is a caring, engaging, charismatic brilliant doctor. He found the cancer when the primary was not shown by an MRI or PET scan. BRAVO!! His office staff are awesome people who enjoy their jobs and love working with patients. I would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617247].votes_count ]]