Rate Dr. LaShauna McIntosh

Dr. LaShauna McIntosh's Ratings

I have been with Dr. McIntosh for about 15 years. I have never met a more caring, understanding and considerate person. She has always gone above and beyond the call of duty to assist me. I had a procedure done by a different doctor and she came to the operating room to make sure I was taken care of properly--stayed until the procedure was over! All that she represents far outweighs anything negative--stuff happens--she's an OB/GYN! I recommend her to everyone and anyone that requests a referral. She's truly awesome!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

The staff is good. Dr generally keeps u waiting for 30 to 45 minutes. But all the wait is worth seeing the doc. She is very nice. Have great bed side manners.... Very approachable and very friendly... She knows her work.. And is very knowledgeable ... I loved her... She is one of the best docs I have ever met...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Mac has seen me through three pregnancies and 10 years. She is extremely accessible, taking time out of her day to call me when I have a specific question. The waits are often very long in the office, but I have always considered it worth it because of the quality of service I get when she comes in. I would (and do) recommend her to anyone looking for high quality obgyn care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Excellent 'beside' manor. I was new patient, so she took the time to meet with me in her office before the exam and sit down face to face to talk. She was very friendly, patient and took the time to answer any questions I had. I find this rare in most doctors today. Once I was in the exam room, I didn't have to wait more than three minutes after putting on the paper robe. I've had experiences where I've waited twenty minutes and just about froze to death. During the exam she tried to carry on conversation to distract me from the procedure which was nice. Over all a very good experience and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Mac is awesome, and I signed on to be her patient but ended up rarely seeing her, because she shares a practice with Dr. Nancy Fan, who ended up being my OB/GYN not by choice. You will end up with BOTH of them by default, and Dr. Fan is nice, young, and smart, but I am now looking on this website for a new doctor because her bedside manner is not what I had hoped for. I told my husband I was glad she wasn't my sister because she would say things like "what's with all this weight you gained this week?" and then seriously wait for my answer (note: I had Pregnancy induced hypertension!) Finally... when I was in labor, and she decided to induce me, my baby was "low" and the pressure was UNbelieveable, and an epidural doesn't relieve pressure, I was BEGGING for a C-section, crying in pain hour upon hour upon hour and she refused to honor my request based on pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1765290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2007

Dr. McIntosh is by far the nicest doctor that I have ever encountered. She delievered my daughter, and I plan to have her deliver all of the children I have. I fully trust her and her practice. She is a wonderful doctor as well as a wonderful person. She is professional as well as personable. She is the best combination! A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

Dr. McIntosh was the doc on call and delivered my first child, saw me thru a very complicated labor and delivery and performed an unexpected D&C. Even though her shift ended during my L&D, she stayed on with me and was so wonderful, very encouraging and supportive. I consequently switched to her practice and was surprised when she called me HERSELF with recent lab results. I'm very happy with her practice although they are always behind schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2007

She listens. She is sympathetic. She shows that she cares. You feel important and not just a number. She takes the time to get to know you. Staff is helpful but always behind schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765287].votes_count ]]