Rate Dr. Gary Conrad

Dr. Gary Conrad's Ratings

I was brought to Arcadia Methodist with severe chest pains. Dr. Conrad was on call. He quickly diagnosed the problem and within 20 minutes was performing angioplasty and inserting a stent. Later, he explained it all to my family, then to me. I am so glad that he was my cardiologist.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Conrad is the best doctor I have encountered ..ever...he was not only thorough, patient, kind, but was the only doctor who quietly and successfully got me to stop smoking. I would never want anyone else if I had a heart problem.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Conrad has what all doctors should have. It's gentle, patient, understanding, knowledgable, and takes time to listen. It makes you feel so peaceful and comfortable instead of being scared that you're being seen by a cardiologist.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

I had an M.I. and he was on duty at the hospital where I was taken. I couldn't have had a better Dr. Spent time answering my questions. Wish all cardiologists had half his bed side manner.

Submitted July 18, 2009 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable and well trained. Took plenty of time to explain my heart condition and drew pictures so I could understand. Most caring physician I have ever met.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2008 | flag