Rate Dr. Paul Marck

Dr. Paul Marck's Ratings

Few days ago i've tried to set-up an apppointment with this doctor online. The reply message i recieved from his administrative staff was very rude and not constructive. They are negative even without reading your notice or trying to understand your story. Can't anything about Dr. though as never got a change to talk to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

The best specialist ever in all kind of categories

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I know that nobody is perfect, we all want good and fast service,but I been a patient of Dr Marck
for 14 years never had a bad experience with him or the staff. they are a wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

It has been extremely difficult to get in touch with the office since more than 5 years I had been involved.
They can cancel the appointment at a short notice of 2-3 hours and reschedule. But if the patient is late by 10 mts then that can be exaggerated as 30 minutes and the patient can be reprimanded immediately. They keep lousy record of patient's attendance at appointments and can easily mark patient absent even if the patient attended and had audolgy test record dated that day.
The surgeon himself has to attempt couple of surgeries to arrive at successful one. Very rude and macho staff. Need lessons in customer care and being humble, fair and polite to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I can't believe the two stupid reviews in regards to the phones. It's a very busy specialists office and everytime I've been there the staff member are always answering the phones. I guess if you cannot get through on the phone there is always email through Dr. Marck's website. I've use the website several times which goes straight to their email. Melanie is very quick and responds back sometimes within a matter of just minutes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Probably the worst office to get in touch with ! Whenever you call the office nobody ever answers the phone and you have to listen to a list of options before you can press 0 to speak to someone. After waiting for about 15 rings the answering machine tells you that the receptionist is either busy helping a patient or away from the phone and that you have to call back later since "this machine does not accept messages". You can try back again but I have NEVER had someone answer the phone so you eventually give up. I like Dr Marck and have never had any problems with him personally or professionally but the way he runs his office leaves a lot to be desired. Recently, I had an appointment with him and when I arrived his office was closed and there was no note on the office door to indicate why he was not there. Again I tried to call his office but cannot get in touch with anyone to find out what happened

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Worst office I have ever encountered with regard to not being able to reach anyone. I have never encountered a medical office that almost never picks up the phone and an office that does not allow you to leave a message....you can reach them by e-mail only to schedule your appts. and you are not the one with the appt. book.....extremely frustrating and I especially feel bad for seniors in this regard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I also cannot say enough about my excellent experience with Dr. Marck I had sinus surgery and septoplasty about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I feel so much better I almost don't want to say as I'm afraid it's too good to be true! But my life has already changed for the better as I can sleep well without morning headaches, I breathe better, and my eyes are less puffy and feel no pressure so I feel and look better. I also expect I will have few if any sinus infections. Dr. Marck is so skilled to do all this with minimal discomfort and achieve such life enhancing results, he is the best, I am thankful he is my Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I absolutely cannot say enough positive things. I had septoplasty surgery as well as sinus surgery simultaneously. I went from referral from my doctor , consult, to surgery date within 30 days. His office admin is lovely, he is very humorous and intelligent. Also a very skilled surgeon... I came home without a bruise. Today is the first day in 10 years that I haven't woken with a headache and my surgery was yesterday so his claims of myself being very happy with the outcomes will more than likely be founded. I consider myself fortunate to have been sent to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

He has terrible bedside manners-RUDE-and his personal hygiene is not the best. He's in desperate need of a haircut, shave (3 days of scruff is unprofessional)and a manicure. I find it disgusting that the health care system allows him to practice looking the way he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484329].votes_count ]]