Rate Dr. Paul Marck

Dr. Paul Marck's Ratings

Funny guy, very knowledgable. Looking forward to my next appointment. His girls are lovely and hot!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr. Marck. LOVE HIM AND HIS STAFF. I have to laugh at all the comments about his humor. Seriously people, who cares if he is funny or not! I personally think he is funny and fantastic DR. I am soooooo glad I had the surgery, and had the surgery from him. You people are complaining about ridiculous things like his hair.........really?! He is fantastic and his staff are as well!! I highly recommend choosing Dr. Marck as your ENT. He is worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I was sent to Dr,Marck from Cochrane by another Dr. who says he is good and has worked on his sinus problem, Looking forward to meeting him as I am in great pain,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr Marck has been my ENT for three years now. The wait to see him is long but worth it. I have had a sinus polpectomy twice now and while he can't prevent them from re-occuring he is very quick to do something about it and trying a variety of things to slow their progress. The surgeries have been great, minimal bleeding and pain afterwards. He is very matter of fact and to the point with an acerbic sense of humour which I find funny. I don't need a doctor to be "soft" with me, I need him to be knowledgable, quick to help and able to make useful suggestions which he always does. He never makes me suffer through my sinus issues so while he is abrupt he obviously has a great deal of compassion for what his patients go through. The last time I saw him I was incredibly happy with the speed in which he was able to get me in for surgery again so I don't have to suffer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Marck for over 10 years, and he has always been very helpful for me. He has put tubes in my ears numerous times (every time the tubes come out, and my eardrum closes over, the infections start again, so tubes are necessary at all times), and he has always been very straight forward, and answered all my questions. The office can be hard to get ahold of, but they will respond to emails. The receptionist is always cheerful & even though I only go in every 6 months, she knows who I am as soon as I walk in the office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

A doctor with bedside manners as bad and rude as Dr. Marck's deserves revoking of license to practise. I have rarely seen a doctor with such an arrogant and apathetic attitude--don't know if this is his usual self or he was just having a bad day. I was suffering from vertigo, ear pains and tinnitus for several months when I went to see him, taking time off from work. He simply tested me for a hearing test and sent me home saying I do not have any issues at all. He did not even listen to my problems carefully, and was sarcastic and rude in his reponse. I wanted to tell him that I do not visit doctors in hospitals for fun, but it would have been a plain waste of time. I am still undergoing my issues but I would rather wait to visit another specialist than seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2661212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

The best specialist ever in all kind of categories

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I know that nobody is perfect, we all want good and fast service,but I been a patient of Dr Marck
for 14 years never had a bad experience with him or the staff. they are a wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

It has been extremely difficult to get in touch with the office since more than 5 years I had been involved.
They can cancel the appointment at a short notice of 2-3 hours and reschedule. But if the patient is late by 10 mts then that can be exaggerated as 30 minutes and the patient can be reprimanded immediately. They keep lousy record of patient's attendance at appointments and can easily mark patient absent even if the patient attended and had audolgy test record dated that day.
The surgeon himself has to attempt couple of surgeries to arrive at successful one. Very rude and macho staff. Need lessons in customer care and being humble, fair and polite to patients.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2652039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I can't believe the two stupid reviews in regards to the phones. It's a very busy specialists office and everytime I've been there the staff member are always answering the phones. I guess if you cannot get through on the phone there is always email through Dr. Marck's website. I've use the website several times which goes straight to their email. Melanie is very quick and responds back sometimes within a matter of just minutes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608021].votes_count ]]