Rate Dr. Paul Marck

Dr. Paul Marck's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Marck for over 10 years, and he has always been very helpful for me. He has put tubes in my ears numerous times (every time the tubes come out, and my eardrum closes over, the infections start again, so tubes are necessary at all times), and he has always been very straight forward, and answered all my questions. The office can be hard to get ahold of, but they will respond to emails. The receptionist is always cheerful & even though I only go in every 6 months, she knows who I am as soon as I walk in the office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I just got a confirmation letter for a first appointment. This guy is booked up for 7 months just to see him. Anyone know what the surgury wait is?
I cant get a hold of his office either. Just msg that says they cant accept msg. I have a serious sinus condition and cant wait 1 month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

A doctor with bedside manners as bad and rude as Dr. Marck's deserves revoking of license to practise. I have rarely seen a doctor with such an arrogant and apathetic attitude--don't know if this is his usual self or he was just having a bad day. I was suffering from vertigo, ear pains and tinnitus for several months when I went to see him, taking time off from work. He simply tested me for a hearing test and sent me home saying I do not have any issues at all. He did not even listen to my problems carefully, and was sarcastic and rude in his reponse. I wanted to tell him that I do not visit doctors in hospitals for fun, but it would have been a plain waste of time. I am still undergoing my issues but I would rather wait to visit another specialist than seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2661212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

The best specialist ever in all kind of categories

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I know that nobody is perfect, we all want good and fast service,but I been a patient of Dr Marck
for 14 years never had a bad experience with him or the staff. they are a wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

It has been extremely difficult to get in touch with the office since more than 5 years I had been involved.
They can cancel the appointment at a short notice of 2-3 hours and reschedule. But if the patient is late by 10 mts then that can be exaggerated as 30 minutes and the patient can be reprimanded immediately. They keep lousy record of patient's attendance at appointments and can easily mark patient absent even if the patient attended and had audolgy test record dated that day.
The surgeon himself has to attempt couple of surgeries to arrive at successful one. Very rude and macho staff. Need lessons in customer care and being humble, fair and polite to patients.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2652039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I can't believe the two stupid reviews in regards to the phones. It's a very busy specialists office and everytime I've been there the staff member are always answering the phones. I guess if you cannot get through on the phone there is always email through Dr. Marck's website. I've use the website several times which goes straight to their email. Melanie is very quick and responds back sometimes within a matter of just minutes!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Probably the worst office to get in touch with ! Whenever you call the office nobody ever answers the phone and you have to listen to a list of options before you can press 0 to speak to someone. After waiting for about 15 rings the answering machine tells you that the receptionist is either busy helping a patient or away from the phone and that you have to call back later since "this machine does not accept messages". You can try back again but I have NEVER had someone answer the phone so you eventually give up. I like Dr Marck and have never had any problems with him personally or professionally but the way he runs his office leaves a lot to be desired. Recently, I had an appointment with him and when I arrived his office was closed and there was no note on the office door to indicate why he was not there. Again I tried to call his office but cannot get in touch with anyone to find out what happened

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Worst office I have ever encountered with regard to not being able to reach anyone. I have never encountered a medical office that almost never picks up the phone and an office that does not allow you to leave a message....you can reach them by e-mail only to schedule your appts. and you are not the one with the appt. book.....extremely frustrating and I especially feel bad for seniors in this regard.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I also cannot say enough about my excellent experience with Dr. Marck I had sinus surgery and septoplasty about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I feel so much better I almost don't want to say as I'm afraid it's too good to be true! But my life has already changed for the better as I can sleep well without morning headaches, I breathe better, and my eyes are less puffy and feel no pressure so I feel and look better. I also expect I will have few if any sinus infections. Dr. Marck is so skilled to do all this with minimal discomfort and achieve such life enhancing results, he is the best, I am thankful he is my Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503098].votes_count ]]