Rate Dr. Paul Marck

Dr. Paul Marck's Ratings

I also cannot say enough about my excellent experience with Dr. Marck I had sinus surgery and septoplasty about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I feel so much better I almost don't want to say as I'm afraid it's too good to be true! But my life has already changed for the better as I can sleep well without morning headaches, I breathe better, and my eyes are less puffy and feel no pressure so I feel and look better. I also expect I will have few if any sinus infections. Dr. Marck is so skilled to do all this with minimal discomfort and achieve such life enhancing results, he is the best, I am thankful he is my Doc!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I absolutely cannot say enough positive things. I had septoplasty surgery as well as sinus surgery simultaneously. I went from referral from my doctor , consult, to surgery date within 30 days. His office admin is lovely, he is very humorous and intelligent. Also a very skilled surgeon... I came home without a bruise. Today is the first day in 10 years that I haven't woken with a headache and my surgery was yesterday so his claims of myself being very happy with the outcomes will more than likely be founded. I consider myself fortunate to have been sent to him!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

He has terrible bedside manners-RUDE-and his personal hygiene is not the best. He's in desperate need of a haircut, shave (3 days of scruff is unprofessional)and a manicure. I find it disgusting that the health care system allows him to practice looking the way he does.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Do not let this person anywhere near you or your loved ones. I did, and now I'm deaf. He botched a simple nose straightening, leaving me with a caved-in nose called "saddle nose". I made him redo it. I can breath better now, but I look like I was in an accident. He attempted to close a small hole in my eardrum (I now know that this was unnecessary surgery; I could hear fine, and had no infections) and left me with no eardrum whatsoever. I was already deaf in the other ear, so now I am "profoundly" deaf, and am now having chronic ear infections and constant dizziness with nausea. He is arrogant, self-centered, and flip. He will not listen to you. After my botched ear surgery, I asked to see my hearing charts; he would not show them to me. I stayed in the exam room until he relented and brought the charts in, which he threw at me, and told me to get out of his office. I am now in the care of another ENT surgeon, who says that there is nothing he can do to repair the damaged eardrum.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

After suffering for three plus years and a ton of misdiagnoses I was referred to Dr. Marck and his office. Best thing EVER! The staff are warm and friendly and always remember your name. Dr. Marck is a treat to deal with. You just know that he's comfortable in his own skin and his ability. For the first time in forever I have absolute trust in my doctor, a very rare event in Alberta of late.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. PAul Marc had not been able to connect to the patient and was very loose in following up after the surgery

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I recently had septoplasty surgery and had a great experience with Dr. Marck. I am happy with the results (I can breathe through both nostrils again!) and have no complaints. Dr. Marck has a very dry sense of humour which I personally appreciated, but I think, judging from some of the previous comments, maybe not everyone "gets". Dr. Marck is very personable, knowledgeable and he really takes the time to answer your questions and make you feel at ease. Despite his busy schedule, he never rushed any of my appointments and when I was running late one day (because of the weather), his receptionist was very understanding and his staff were always very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Marck!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Marcks was a professional all the way from consult to operation to follow up. Dr marcks performed nasal and throat surgery on me and the outcome has been very positive with no major complications. I am breathing better thanks to his skills and my days of snoring are behind me. great job Doctor! Thanks.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Best ENT in Alberta, listens to my complaints, does a thorough exam, has hearing testing on site at no charge.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Marck for 4 years now with regards to my nose. He is fantastic. I haveadnose for years. He performed nose surgery on me in 2009 and I was great for the first year. Last year I started feeling the same as I did before surgery. He found me to have nasal polyps. He sent me for allergy testing but that's not the problem. The allergy doctor said he doesn't know what's wrong with me. I went back to Dr. Marck and he put me on some nasal steroid sprays to see if that will shrink the polyps. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. I am very happy he is my ENT specialist!!

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag