Rate Dr. Paul Marck

Dr. Paul Marck's Ratings

Probably the worst office to get in touch with ! Whenever you call the office nobody ever answers the phone and you have to listen to a list of options before you can press 0 to speak to someone. After waiting for about 15 rings the answering machine tells you that the receptionist is either busy helping a patient or away from the phone and that you have to call back later since "this machine does not accept messages". You can try back again but I have NEVER had someone answer the phone so you eventually give up. I like Dr Marck and have never had any problems with him personally or professionally but the way he runs his office leaves a lot to be desired. Recently, I had an appointment with him and when I arrived his office was closed and there was no note on the office door to indicate why he was not there. Again I tried to call his office but cannot get in touch with anyone to find out what happened

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Worst office I have ever encountered with regard to not being able to reach anyone. I have never encountered a medical office that almost never picks up the phone and an office that does not allow you to leave a message....you can reach them by e-mail only to schedule your appts. and you are not the one with the appt. book.....extremely frustrating and I especially feel bad for seniors in this regard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I also cannot say enough about my excellent experience with Dr. Marck I had sinus surgery and septoplasty about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I feel so much better I almost don't want to say as I'm afraid it's too good to be true! But my life has already changed for the better as I can sleep well without morning headaches, I breathe better, and my eyes are less puffy and feel no pressure so I feel and look better. I also expect I will have few if any sinus infections. Dr. Marck is so skilled to do all this with minimal discomfort and achieve such life enhancing results, he is the best, I am thankful he is my Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I absolutely cannot say enough positive things. I had septoplasty surgery as well as sinus surgery simultaneously. I went from referral from my doctor , consult, to surgery date within 30 days. His office admin is lovely, he is very humorous and intelligent. Also a very skilled surgeon... I came home without a bruise. Today is the first day in 10 years that I haven't woken with a headache and my surgery was yesterday so his claims of myself being very happy with the outcomes will more than likely be founded. I consider myself fortunate to have been sent to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

He has terrible bedside manners-RUDE-and his personal hygiene is not the best. He's in desperate need of a haircut, shave (3 days of scruff is unprofessional)and a manicure. I find it disgusting that the health care system allows him to practice looking the way he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484329].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2014

Do not let this person anywhere near you or your loved ones. I did, and now I'm deaf. He botched a simple nose straightening, leaving me with a caved-in nose called "saddle nose". I made him redo it. I can breath better now, but I look like I was in an accident. He attempted to close a small hole in my eardrum (I now know that this was unnecessary surgery; I could hear fine, and had no infections) and left me with no eardrum whatsoever. I was already deaf in the other ear, so now I am "profoundly" deaf, and am now having chronic ear infections and constant dizziness with nausea. He is arrogant, self-centered, and flip. He will not listen to you. After my botched ear surgery, I asked to see my hearing charts; he would not show them to me. I stayed in the exam room until he relented and brought the charts in, which he threw at me, and told me to get out of his office. I am now in the care of another ENT surgeon, who says that there is nothing he can do to repair the damaged eardrum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

After suffering for three plus years and a ton of misdiagnoses I was referred to Dr. Marck and his office. Best thing EVER! The staff are warm and friendly and always remember your name. Dr. Marck is a treat to deal with. You just know that he's comfortable in his own skin and his ability. For the first time in forever I have absolute trust in my doctor, a very rare event in Alberta of late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. PAul Marc had not been able to connect to the patient and was very loose in following up after the surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

I recently had septoplasty surgery and had a great experience with Dr. Marck. I am happy with the results (I can breathe through both nostrils again!) and have no complaints. Dr. Marck has a very dry sense of humour which I personally appreciated, but I think, judging from some of the previous comments, maybe not everyone "gets". Dr. Marck is very personable, knowledgeable and he really takes the time to answer your questions and make you feel at ease. Despite his busy schedule, he never rushed any of my appointments and when I was running late one day (because of the weather), his receptionist was very understanding and his staff were always very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Marck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr Marcks was a professional all the way from consult to operation to follow up. Dr marcks performed nasal and throat surgery on me and the outcome has been very positive with no major complications. I am breathing better thanks to his skills and my days of snoring are behind me. great job Doctor! Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765566].votes_count ]]