Dr. Gregory Engel

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Gregory Engel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3

04/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "E PALO ALTO" to "East Palo Alto"

04/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "E PALO ALTO" to "East Palo Alto"
RID: 2664798
29/05/13 3 4 5 5 I didn't even know this site existed and stumbled upon it looking for another doctor. Came across Dr Engel and given he performed my ablation to correct my PVCs, I thought I would comment. He was recommended to me by another doctor, and he is top notch. I had a very tricky, very complex ablation and if I had to do it over again, I would choose him every time. He uses the latest technologies and he's incredibly professional, knowledgable and a wonderful bedside manner. Wish his staff were as top notch as he, but that was trivial given his value to his patients.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 882165
08/05/09 3 3 5 5 Good doctor. Correct diagnosis and medication. Very patient in answering all questions in detail. And a generally upbeat, pleasant person. However, wait times can be long and the front-office staff is cold, bordering on rude.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 643575
19/07/08 5 5 5 5 Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Very caring, excellent diagnosis and treatment plan, resulting in surprising improvement after other doctors had given us little encouragement or hope for any improvement. Always has time to explain treatment plan and the why and how of it. Office always follows up and is very professional and helpful.  Respond