Rate Dr. Albert Christ

Dr. Albert Christ's Ratings

Ive had this doctor for 2 surgeries so far and find him very good at what he does. Love that he puts me out pretty quickly once in the OR. His attention seems much more aimed at chatting it up with the OR staff than focused on the patient though and sometimes I feel more like a piece of meat than a person in there but seems the whole hospital is more and more like that from what I've experienced. I like that I wake up feeling alert (not drugged) and not sick at all. I would recommend him without hesitation for his abilities more than his personality.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

I was beyond nervous/scared before my surgery. Dr. Christ was friendly and put me at complete ease. Thank you Dr. Christ!

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Christ was the anesth for my surgery. Having never had surgery before, I was terrified. Dr Christ was very QUICK at knocking me out, and very nice/friendly in the waiting area in the OR. Would recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2009 | flag

Very nice caring doctor. Would recommend him to friends as their anesthesiologist.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2006 | flag