Dr. Charles D. Swerdlow

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Charles D. Swerdlow has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 3575295
21/10/13 4 3 3 4 Good doctor.. But, horrible bedside matter.... I was in the hospital for 6 days.. Found out the reason for the stay.. but, he was very rude and at one point left the room without a goodbye, or I will be back.. Seemed very irate.. I was a patient in a hospital bed not really knowing what to do. And he left me hanging. Will not recommend him to anyone.. By the way. I have waited for him to call me to say sorry. And still nothing.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles D."

18/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BEVERLY HILLS" to "Los Angeles"
RID: 2602556
28/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Swerdlow is fantastic! I was treated by local cardiologists for almost 2 years before entering Cedar-Sinai and finding Dr. Swerdlow. Dr. Swerdlow gave me every imaginable test to determine my problem before recommending a pacemaker. He was able to go back and complete the procedure by implanting a pacemaker. Everyone in the hospital that day, from nurses to the Medtronics Rep, commented to me that they observed his work how lucky I was to have had him for the implant. I cannot say enough about Dr. Charles Swerdlow, his staff of nurses and technicians. Since I do not live close to Beverly Hills I have tried other cardiologists closer to home over the past 6 years and none come close to the care and support I received from Dr. Swerdlow and his staff. I would go back to him in a heartbeat even if it meant traveling 2,000 or 3,000 miles for his services. I would definitely recommend anyone with a heart problem to make the effort to seek him out and have him be your doctor.
RID: 2477187
17/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Swerdlow is the best. The Medrontics cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) implanted by Dr. Swerdlow three years ago saved my husband's life. We are so very grateful that he is Dr. Swerdlow's patient.
RID: 1646369
29/11/11 5 5 5 5 Outstanding Doctor. Thorough and very dedicated. He is tops in his field and I highly recommend him.
RID: 1089803
27/01/10 5 4 5 5 Very thorough doctor. Interesting personality! Knows his stuff. I highly recommend.  Respond
RID: 973618
27/08/09 4 3 5 5 This Doctor saved my life. He is the best in his field. He was the only Doctor who could figure out what was wrong and fix the problem.  Respond
RID: 621797
19/06/08 4 2 4 5 This doctor knows his stuff. He can come across as being a bit cocky, but he's a good doctor and he cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.  Respond