Rate Dr. John L. Moglia

Dr. John L. Moglia's Ratings

Dr. Moglia is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He takes his time to explain everything and will go with the least invasive solution first. He is by far one of the best doctors I've ever been to! (his staff is also wonderful!)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1765981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Dr. Moglia is wonderful! I keep recommending him to co-workers and friends!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1765980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Dr. Moglia is honestly the nicest and most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. He explains everything clearly and never makes you feel rushed. He clearly explains all of your options and helps you decide on a treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend him (and I have) to any one of my friends/family who are in need of a podiatrist. The office staff is very upbeat, efficient and friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1765979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

This was my first visit to Dr. Moglia and I was very impressed. He was knowledgeable and had a great 'bedside manner'. He explained everything and took his time. Was not in a rush to do surgery, as some are. So glad I found this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1765978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Excellent physician, terrific personality, exceptional doctor-patient communication, friendly and helpful staff, accepts wide range of insurance plans.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1765977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. I can honestly say that I have fun visiting Dr. Moglia. Great office staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1765976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2008

Dr.Moglia was by far the nicest doctor I have ever been treated by. Extremely professional, friendly, helpful. He took time to explain my procedure, gave me a virtually pain-free injection (unlike my previous podiatrist who did not even wait for the toe to get numb and did the procedure while I experienced a great deal of pain). I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Moglia. His staff was extremely friendly and helpful, I was able to get an appointment for my painful toe the following day, the office is clean and cheerful. I feel so lucky to have found his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2008

Wonderful doctor. He performed tarsal tunnel surgery on my right foot last summer and my pain level has dropped dramatically since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2008

Very personable, takes the time to listen, explains everything to you. I'm very glad I found this doctor. His office staff is nice as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765973].votes_count ]]