Dr. Aldo Khoury

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Aldo Khoury has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

29/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PATERSON" to "Wayne"

26/12/12 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1403716
01/04/11 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. He has a great personality, knows what he is talking about and just has a great way about him. I only have been to him twice due to a scare with a hematoma near placenta, but he was so wonderful. His staff is also very nice and friendly. They made sure that I was going to be just fine!
RID: 1388969
16/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Khoury literally saved my wife's and daughters life. My wife was 6 months pregnant with twins in what we were told was a normal pregnancy. she started to have pain and called our regular obgyn and was told she worries to much and was fine. my wife forced the dr. to see her only to find out she was in preterm labor. The doctor had no idea what to do. The dr panicked literally had one shoe on, one slipper on, and ran in a circle yelling orders at everyone in the office. I told her to tell me the best dr. in the best hospital. she said Dr Khoury at St. Joesph. well that was the only thing she ever got right. My wife ended up in the hospital for over a month and went into preterm labor at least 25 times. We lost one of the babies before we got to Dr Khoury but he save my wife and daughter. Turns out she had a blood clot that would have killed both of them if not treated correctly. Dr Khoury was with us every step of the way. Even visiting us in the hospital on Thanksgiving.  Respond
RID: 1180364
01/06/10 5 5 5 5 I love this doctor! He was recommended to us by a nurse at Diamond Institute a fertility clinic we went to IVF. Although we were not successful, I became pregnant a year later and remembered this recommendation. Dr. Khouri's staff, especially Nurse Sharon, are excellent and caring. I recommend him highly.
RID: 1001339
02/10/09 5 5 5 5 There are no words to describe Dr. Khoury and his staff---They go ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty!!! He's delivered all three of my children. HIGHLY recommend to all who need high risk care!
RID: 985018
11/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khoury was recommended to me by two close friends and although I was not high risk, he and his staff treated me as though I was. I believe that Dr. Khoury and his staff are by far the most knowledgeable, professional and compassionate team in the industry. I not only received excellent care during my pregnancy, but was looked after by he and his staff after undergoing a severe case of postpartum depression. He and his staff detected the postpartum immediately and directed me in the right direction for treatment; while staying in very close contact during my recovery. Because of them, my baby girl is beautiful, healthy and as sweet as can be. I am delighted and forever grateful to have been cared for by Dr. Khoury and his staff.I can't wait to plan for a second child, as I know they will ensure I receive proper care in all aspects, while always maintaining a wonderful bedside manor. I miss them and look forward to being treated like a queen again soon!
RID: 980029
04/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khoury is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, and makes the impossible ......POSSIBLE. He strives to provide the highest level of care to all of his patients. His kind and caring ways make you feel very comfortable during some very difficult times. I would highly recommend Dr. Khoury to anyone experiencing any difficulty in pregnancy. Through his excellent care, I now have 2 beautiful grandchildren. My daughter in law transferred to his care, after an Ob/Gyn failed to recognize a critical problem associated with her pregnancy. Her low level of amniotic fluid (5) and decreased movement of the baby required immediate attention and her previous Ob/Gyn indicated he would see her again in a week!!! By that time, our precious grandchild may have died. God Bless Dr Khoury. We are so fortunate to have found him. If you need an excellent, intelligent, caring and professional MD, Dr. Khoury is the one you need.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 720487
12/11/08 1 5 5 5 Dr. Khoury is a wonderful doctor and most of his staff is warm and helpful but his billing staff is so completely rude and unprofessinal that it is unbelieveable. I was even yelled at and hung up on when trying to get assistance with my insurance because it had been more work than they cared to do. THey do not effectively do their job,could care less and will not follow up on your behalf. Be prepared to pay out of pocket even though your insurance will work with you because Dr Khoury's billing staff will not. You are completely at their mercy and once the work is done..you have no choice but to eat the cost.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 669462
20/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khoury is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. He helped me through a very difficult pregnancy and monitored very closely. He took excellent care of me and my son. I couldn't ask for better.  Respond
RID: 610105
07/06/08 5 5 5 5 Worked with Dr Khoury during 1st pregnancy when diagnosed with oligohydramnios (low amniotic fluid). Was very attentive, caring and knowledgable. Insisted I admit into the hospital at 33 weeks for daily monitoring, hydration and steriods in case of pre-term delivery due to condition, and I delivered my daughter at 35 1/2 weeks at a healthy 5 pounds, 9 ounces and an APGAR score of 9. Am now seeing him during my second pregnancy and he is being very proactive in seeing me for more frequent (but not unessecary) ultrasounds to monitor AFI based on my experiences from 1st pregnancy. Am always seen withing minutes of my appointment, and staff (both reception and technicians) is very friendly and helpful. Can't say enough good things about this doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 586377
09/05/08 5 5 5 5 Aldo Khoury is the best thing to happen in Neonatal medicine. He cares for his paitients as if they were family.Sammy  Respond
RID: 479600
09/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Khoury was the best thing to happen at a time we need him most in our lives. A wonderful Doctor, professional, man, & now friend for life. Gave me 3 sons (1 plus twins)
RID: 453181
29/11/07 5 5 5 5 saved my child. i would have lost my son due to incompetent cervix........wonderful, caring doctor. would highly recommend. wonderful staff.  Respond
RID: 430778
18/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aldo khoury gave me my miracle baby. I had 4 miscarages and lost a baby at 20 weeks until i was referred to dr. khoury. He did everything he could to take every precaution for me and my baby. my son was born at 28 weeks. He is a very caring and knowledable dr.not like the other doctors i had gone to.He knows what he is doing and I would refer him to anyone.
RID: 24202
02/03/06 5 5 5 there is so much good stuff to say that you gotta go to find out for yourself  Respond

29/05/05 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 4378
05/01/05 5 5 5 Dr. Khoury is amazing! His specialty is actually Maternal Fetal Medicine; however, this category was not available. He specializes in High Risk Pregnancy and when I was pregnant with twins, I was referred to him. He was extremely caring, understanding and knowledgeable. I went into Preterm Labor at 24 weeks and he was so proactive and attentive. He took such good care of me, and my babies of course, and really, REALLY played an active role in ensuring that I received proper care and treatment. I was hospitalized for some time, and he checked in on me every single day, even on Christmas. My daugters were born at 36 weeks and were perfect! They could breathe on their own and were just as healthy as if they were born at 40 weeks. Dr. Khoury is really wonderful. He took such good care of us and I would definitely urge you to go to him if you want outstanding care during your pregnancy.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield