Rate Dr. Kurt Alscher

Dr. Kurt Alscher's Ratings

An exceptional surgeon. On time, courteous, and down to earth. I felt very confortable with his abilities, and am alive today because of him. Dr. Alscher performed a long, complex colon cancer surgery on me, with excellent results. I could not be more impressed with this surgeon, and am grateful to my family doctor for referring me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Outstanding office staff - very polite and efficient. The doctor was very courteous and informative, explained everything in detail before the surgery and also on the day of the surgery, superb follow up - highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2010

Dr. Alscher's diagnosis and recommendations were valid. The operations performed, although minor, were completed efficiently and left me not only without discomfort but feeling much improved ready for the next session. Dr. Alscher not only listened but understood what I had to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

From the time you walk in the door & are greeted by Leanne, his receptionist to your final consultation, you are treated with respect & kindness. He even kept track of my progress through chemo & radiation, reading every report. If I ever need another surgery, Dr. Alscher would be my only choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

So fortunate to have been under Dr Alschers care. Had surgery and chemo for stage 3b colon cancer in 2006, and I'm still here. How do you put a price on that? Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I have been Dr. Alscher's patient for a long time now and since day one he has been so awesome. I also love his receptionist, she is very nice! He is so caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Alscher helped me through a gallbladder operation and I found him to be an excellent surgeon and doctor. He is caring, calm and professional and a very pleasant person. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

The time and the way that he explained the surgery procedure was over and above any explanation that I have received from any doctor as well it left no doubt nor fear about what was going to happen. The surgery was longer and more extensive than he had anticipated, and his followup was unbelievable. He came in on his days off and even phoned when I went home from the hospital to ensure that I was doing fine. Certainly not typical of most doctors today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2008

I had a colonoscopy and was very nervous about the results. The procedure was painless and I was informed by Dr. Alscher immediately after the procedure the results and everything was good. His staff was excellent and friendly too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

Dr. Alscher is a wonderful surgeon. I have had four breast biospies, one of which was cancer. He is such a caring and understanding Doctor. He makes you feel at ease even when he gives you bad news. He feels your pain and takes the time to care. His bedside manner is one in a million. Thanks to Dr. Alscher I am cancer free two years this November. His receptionist Leanne is a presious jewel. They make a wonderful medical team. We are so very fortuate having Dr. Alscher as a surgeon at NRH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1766787].votes_count ]]