Rate Dr. Vivek Doppalapudi

Dr. Vivek Doppalapudi's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. D for almost and maybe over 10 years and I had two implants in additions to other procedures and I've had excellent results, no problems. I've had my implants over 6 years and my other dentist who did my crowns and bridges said Dr. D did a superb job and would recommend him to his patients who would be considering implants. I trust his knowledge, take his advice and enjoy him and his staff. Dr. D which I like to refer to him would probably be the best dentist in my 67 years and I've been around other offices in other states. I feel he has the sincerest interests of his patients at heart. I will miss him as I retired and moved to FL. But, when in town, I go to him for my cleanings.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

I Was his patient recently , he is excellent Doctor , gentleman ,Polite , and Friend .I will recommend him to all my friends and any body I CARE.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

If you are ever faced with gum problems, Dr. D is the periodontist to go to. He is the best! Very knowledgeable, kind and honest. He is a doctor that you can trust implicitly.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

His patience to make me understand the implant process and his knowledge is over and above. I have been a patient of his for 10 years and will not consider anyone else. He is one of the kindest men (especially in the medical field) that I have ever known. He is extremely professional as is his entire staff. He was recommended to me by my regular Dentist & I am forever grateful. Thank you Dr. D.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

I had a lot of dental anxiety due to a root canal gone bad many years ago. When my dentist Dr Gloria told me I needed a bone implant, and 3 other implants, I was completely panicked. she kept trying to recommend Dr. D to me, but I didn't go in till I was in extreme pain. Money was an issue, fear was great, but those were over fast. Dr D and his staff worked out a plan and showed me the realities I'm fixing my mouth long term. We've been working on my mouth for years. The bone in plant took and is stronger than ever. I'm now three implants in, and working with Dr Gloria on the cost of those Crowns. Had it not been for the caring, ethical treatment and plain factual discussion to map out a reasonable plan that I could visualize and afford, I might be looking at dentures instead of my own beautiful teeth. Thank you Dr D! Josie

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Dr.D Is a FANTASTIC doctor,so patient and listens well.Trust him 100%

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Iam very happy with the way he treats me. He take time to explain the treatment I need and what is going to happen during and after treatment. I like the way he treats me, He is friendly. I don't have to wait long in the waiting room. He is usually punctual with appointment times.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

I was one of Dr. D's first patients. I have seen Dr. D for 10 years now. When I first visited him my teeth/gums were a mess. I am extremely frightened of the dentist and Dr. D made me feel very comfortable. When he performed my deep clean 8 plus years ago, it involved cutting back my gums to allow for healthy growth. I can't say enough about the man. He is the only person I allow to clean my teeth and he is a Periodontist not a dentist. I highly recommend him and only visit him for my teeth and gums! Thanks Dr. D!

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

I have had dental phobias for many years - usually get quite anxious on the day of the appointment. Thanks to Dr. Doppalapudi's calm manner and professional expertise, I don't worry much at all when I am seeing him. He is very understanding about my feelings and works to allay my anxieties. His staff is excellent and they all take the time to get to know me and to make me feel like I am their most important patient. I would recommend Dr. Doppalapudi 100%.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Prior to visiting Dr. Doppalapudi, I had many issues with my upper gums. There was off and on dental pain, swelling etc. After the surgery I have had zero issues and my gums and mouth feel so much better. The surgery was painless with a quick recovery time. Dr. Doppalapudi worked with my regular dentist to come up with a long-term dental plan for me. I really appreciated his time and concern over my overall dental health. I continue to see Dr. Doppalapudi for regular cleanings and consultations. He takes the time to answer all of my questions and I always feel comfortable in the clean and professional office. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag