Rate Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

Dr. Jacquie McCubbin's Ratings

Dr. McCubbin delivered my first baby after a difficult, slow to progress labor which required forceps delivery. I had minimal tearing and she got baby out quickly and safely. There is often a wait for appointments but she is quick, to the point, and knowledgable. If you want a Dr to baby you and sugar coat everything, she isn't for you. But if you want experience and no bs, she's a great OB. I'd use her again if I ever have other babies!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. McCubbin was beyond amazing! I wasn't her only patient, my whole family was. She took the time to answer all the questions my 5 year-old big brother-to-be had. She spoke to him on his level, and did not treat him as an annoyance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. McCubbin delivered both of my sons…my first vaginally and my second via emergency c-section. I was so glad that she was available to do both deliveries herself as I was comfortable with her after so many prenatal visits. She did a great job of my c-section, and the scar is minimal…most importantly my son and I were both fine after a very scary experience with complications in the labour. Expect to wait in her office…as she is a sole practitioner and does almost all of her own deliveries this cannot be avoided. Just think though…when it is your turn to be in labour she will be there for you too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. McCubbin was not my Doctor throughout my pregnancy. She delivered my son because my Doctor could not be there. She cut my son's cord wrong (as per my Pediatrician). He had a protruding bellybutton until he was 2. I didn't know this at the time, so I brought my son to her to have him circumcised, she told me that I couldn't be there. I had no reason not to trust her. I could hear my son in the other room with her, she brought him out a few minutes later and said that we must wait 15-20 minutes for her to check it before we left. My son sat for 15 minutes bleeding (she cut the vein), and then didn't come back out to see him. She sent the nurse who was so nervous to help. The nurse just continued to say that this shouldn't have happened. To say the least, I was very disappointed with her lack of professionalism, and she didn't seem to care about me or my son.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544609].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

My mom nearly died in her care after a botched surgery and she didn't even come to do post op care. The hospital sent a different doctor to avoid lawsuit. Horrible. Would never recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

with 4 pregnancies under my belt and this being my first female OBGYN I would not recommend this office for any mother especially new mothers. Being torn during a 36 weeks internal is something I would never expect, nor wish upon any women, it was very abrupt and made me leaving feeling gross. During appointments, Yes she came in the room but never listened, I felt as though I was talking to someone with headphones on and could really care less about what I was feeling. I even had an infection and she could careless to even check and just told me its normal. I had to go to our family doctor to get a opinion and meds. Boooo 2 thumbs down

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I was very happy with the care I received from Dr. McCubbin. She delivered all 3 of my babies via c sections, tied my tubes, then later did my hysterectomy. My first c section I was under the care of another doctor and she couldn't see me through my c section, so I got the dr that was on call that night. I was thrilled with her care, so I was referred to her for my next pregnancy. She gave me the option of trying a VBAC or having another csection- I chose the later. It was a good thing I did, we found out that my uterus wouldn't have tolerated labour. A few hours after my second csection, I hemorrhaged, and she ran right over to fix me up. She also checked on me several times the rest of the day, and even came in quite late (wasn't on call that night).She was the only one that listened to me when I was having extremely painful periods. I tried everything with no luck. And got to the point I just wanted it gone, she agreed it was the best course of action.I would recommend her to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Amazing doctor! She saw me for the majorty of my pregnancy. She was always to the point and didn't waste time just chit chatting and listening to me complain about the sky not being green. (not that I do, but she is very direct). She delivered my baby girl on June 29. I was so happy that she was there as I I was uncomfortable with another doctor delivering my baby. My other half also really like her and her hates doctors! Her staff are awesome too. And we were never kept waiting she was always on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I am from Texas and working on my papers to become legal. Dr Jacquie is amazing. All my friends came to see her too. Her staff is new since all of the bad ratings. I pay 40 per office visit and had to providde them with a 3000 dollar certified cheque since I am not eligible for AHC. I will be going to her for all my babies!! Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

McCubbin put and IUD in for me, She offered me no information about the IUD or when something could be wrong so on my next appointment I made sure to tell her there has been a lot of pain before she checked it and said everything was fine, she wrote me a requisition for an ultrasound two weeks from that appointment and walked out the door without saying anything further. I suffered through the pain for two more weeks. The ultrasound tech noticed the IUD was not only in the wrong spot and ineffective, it was also at risk of perforating an organ if aggravated. McCubbins office was supposed to call me that day; I called the next day and still they haven't looked at my ultrasound. When they finally did the told me exactly what the ultrasound tech said but also couldn't be bothered to fit me in to take it out as McCubbin they were over booked. The Advised me to go to the emergency room. She couldn't be bothered to waste her time warning me,and said everything was fine when it wasn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767133].votes_count ]]