Rate Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

Dr. Jacquie McCubbin's Ratings

Up till now I have been to her office one time .let's hope for the best in upcoming months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

terrible- rushed has baby on own.... doc came in and baby tore me because he was half out. when doctor finally arrived- with her coat still on and no gloves... caught my son.. very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

She is very To-The-Point, no mess, no chatting. All my appointments were fairly close to on-time, and for an OBGYN, that a miracle. Margie is the best, she is so helpful with everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Cubbin was not my regular OB, however she was the one on call when I delivered. After a few hiccups during my last month (which turned out to be nothing), labour began and progressed as I had anticipated. The nurses at the Grey Nuns were beyond amazing, so I was completely taken aback by the 10 words or less uttered by Dr. McCubbin the first and only time I saw her, saying my baby was in distress and we needed to get her now (what, in distress? since when?). Ok ... Without any further conversation, she sliced me open (vaginally), pulled out the forceps and yanked that baby out. Yes, my baby was born healthy with no complications which is wonderful. However I did not assume that would be at the expense of my health - catheters, infections, episiotomy revision, and 14 months in pelvic floor physiotherapy. We are considering a second child and I will be changing OB's entirely to ensure they are not associated with Dr. McCubbin as I will not let her touch me ever again. While I too appreciate a no-nonsense approach and do not require hand holding, this experience was hardly a step up from barbaric.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr McCubbin herself is a great doctor with great knowledge however the staff as in the receptionist Margie is about the most rudest ignorant person I have ever met. She makes it very hard and uncomfortable to even call the office let alone be in there. I think Dr McCubbin needs to readdress who she has greeting patients and taking in the calls pr Margie needs to take retirement up instead of degrading the Dr's Clients

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I was unaware of the seriousness of my condition, but she saved my life unexpectedly as a representative of God. I am greatly grateful to her for my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. McCubbin delivered my first baby after a difficult, slow to progress labor which required forceps delivery. I had minimal tearing and she got baby out quickly and safely. There is often a wait for appointments but she is quick, to the point, and knowledgable. If you want a Dr to baby you and sugar coat everything, she isn't for you. But if you want experience and no bs, she's a great OB. I'd use her again if I ever have other babies!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. McCubbin was beyond amazing! I wasn't her only patient, my whole family was. She took the time to answer all the questions my 5 year-old big brother-to-be had. She spoke to him on his level, and did not treat him as an annoyance.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. McCubbin delivered both of my sons…my first vaginally and my second via emergency c-section. I was so glad that she was available to do both deliveries herself as I was comfortable with her after so many prenatal visits. She did a great job of my c-section, and the scar is minimal…most importantly my son and I were both fine after a very scary experience with complications in the labour. Expect to wait in her office…as she is a sole practitioner and does almost all of her own deliveries this cannot be avoided. Just think though…when it is your turn to be in labour she will be there for you too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. McCubbin was not my Doctor throughout my pregnancy. She delivered my son because my Doctor could not be there. She cut my son's cord wrong (as per my Pediatrician). He had a protruding bellybutton until he was 2. I didn't know this at the time, so I brought my son to her to have him circumcised, she told me that I couldn't be there. I had no reason not to trust her. I could hear my son in the other room with her, she brought him out a few minutes later and said that we must wait 15-20 minutes for her to check it before we left. My son sat for 15 minutes bleeding (she cut the vein), and then didn't come back out to see him. She sent the nurse who was so nervous to help. The nurse just continued to say that this shouldn't have happened. To say the least, I was very disappointed with her lack of professionalism, and she didn't seem to care about me or my son.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2544609].votes_count ]]