You may also like

Rate Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

Dr. Jacquie McCubbin's Ratings

Dr Mccubbin was my doctor during my preganancy, intially it was great but right at the end I was almost being forced to have a c section when I went into the hospital after 2 rounds of cervidil. I stood my ground and managed to have my baby vaginally but not happy that she didnt even want to give vaginal birth a chance. Apart from that she was amazing throughout my pregnancy and took the time to listen and give advice. Her front office nurse needs to learn to be more friendly, makes me uncomfortable even when I just call in for something.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. McCubbin was my OB for both of my sons. Her appts were always very fast and to the point. Margie was also amazing. They are both very straight forward. Dr. McCubbin was on her day off the day I had my first son so Dr. Chua delivered. Not the best delivery but it wasn't horrible. Dr. McCubbin was on call for my second son and it went perfectly. She made it just in time...One full push and he was out. I see a lot of negative comments on her about her but people need to realize not every delivery is going to be perfect. Dr's do what they can in the moment and just as you or I would from time to time maybe make a wrong choice or could have done something better so do the Dr's. Every delivery is different and they do what they can to make it work. Keep doing what you are doing Dr. McCubbin you are great!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr McCubbin is excellent! She is very knowledgeable and carrying. Her appointments are short but so are all the obgyn appointments. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Up till now I have been to her office one time .let's hope for the best in upcoming months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

terrible- rushed has baby on own.... doc came in and baby tore me because he was half out. when doctor finally arrived- with her coat still on and no gloves... caught my son.. very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

She is very To-The-Point, no mess, no chatting. All my appointments were fairly close to on-time, and for an OBGYN, that a miracle. Margie is the best, she is so helpful with everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Cubbin was not my regular OB, however she was the one on call when I delivered. After a few hiccups during my last month (which turned out to be nothing), labour began and progressed as I had anticipated. The nurses at the Grey Nuns were beyond amazing, so I was completely taken aback by the 10 words or less uttered by Dr. McCubbin the first and only time I saw her, saying my baby was in distress and we needed to get her now (what, in distress? since when?). Ok ... Without any further conversation, she sliced me open (vaginally), pulled out the forceps and yanked that baby out. Yes, my baby was born healthy with no complications which is wonderful. However I did not assume that would be at the expense of my health - catheters, infections, episiotomy revision, and 14 months in pelvic floor physiotherapy. We are considering a second child and I will be changing OB's entirely to ensure they are not associated with Dr. McCubbin as I will not let her touch me ever again. While I too appreciate a no-nonsense approach and do not require hand holding, this experience was hardly a step up from barbaric.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2665365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr McCubbin herself is a great doctor with great knowledge however the staff as in the receptionist Margie is about the most rudest ignorant person I have ever met. She makes it very hard and uncomfortable to even call the office let alone be in there. I think Dr McCubbin needs to readdress who she has greeting patients and taking in the calls pr Margie needs to take retirement up instead of degrading the Dr's Clients

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2609443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I was unaware of the seriousness of my condition, but she saved my life unexpectedly as a representative of God. I am greatly grateful to her for my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. McCubbin delivered my first baby after a difficult, slow to progress labor which required forceps delivery. I had minimal tearing and she got baby out quickly and safely. There is often a wait for appointments but she is quick, to the point, and knowledgable. If you want a Dr to baby you and sugar coat everything, she isn't for you. But if you want experience and no bs, she's a great OB. I'd use her again if I ever have other babies!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564837].votes_count ]]