Rate Dr. Mory Gutman

Dr. Mory Gutman's Ratings

Insightful, Considerate and Sensitive. Dr. Gutman reminds me of something I was told by a Dr. / friend from the past. You pick your Doctor The Doctor doesn't pick you. I pick Dr. Gutman for that reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I am so surprised to find this page, Years ago Dr. Gutman used to be my family doctor, I had thought that he retired after I moved away from Toronto, I can honestly say that Dr. Gutman was and will always be my favourite doctor, I never felt uncomfortable speaking to him about anything under the great blue sky, At times I felt he was more of a friend than my physician, I can say in all honesty, you will never find another gp as wonderful as him! Le-Anne Porter.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

BEST DOCTOR!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! MANY TIMES HELPED US!!
I'M HAPPY THAT I HAVE DR. GUTMAN!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
BEST REGARDS ARSLAN ABDURACHIDOV!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Gutman since 1999. I have not found a new family doctor since and it sucks. Dr. Gutman is a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Gutman is absolutely the best family doctor hands down. He takes his time and talks to you, never rushes or tries to get you out the door fast. He actually cares about your well being. He is a somebody you can rely on for life. I don't know what i would do without a doctor like him in my life. A. V.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2551982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I have absolutely no problem with this doctor. He knows his stuff. May come across a bit abrupt but he is really genuine. I called the clinic one time recently because I needed a sedative for an upcoming MRI. Dr. Gutman obliged and did a pharmaceutical refer without question when my own GP refused! Takes the time to listen and recommend and doesn't chase you out of the office after 5 minutes like many other GP's these days. His wife Rayna who also works out of the office as a social worker is the nicest person ever!! What sweetheart. She is caring and attentive and genuinely sincere. I would highly recommend this clinic. The only reason is he not my GP is because of distance. I live on North TO and I find the drive far. All and all, great clinic!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Competent, caring, and easy to reach. The way family doctors used to be. This doctor goes out of his way to help his patients and his skills as a doctor way above those of most GPs out there. If you are looking for quality healthcare this is the doctor to go to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Very good and efficient doctor. No hassle or nonsense, always straight to the point. Very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2454579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Have seen Dr. Gutman 4 times. Each time he was very helpful and didn't rush the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Gutman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1767247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

It is a great Doctor! He moved out from Renforth clinic. Please tell me where did he move? Where is his clinic now?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767246].votes_count ]]