Dr. Joel Siegel

Rate Dr. Joel Siegel

Dr. Joel Siegel's Ratings

I'm so pissed off at this dr. My mother went in because she has a rash all over her body. He took a biopsy and told her she itched because she scratched. That was his diagnosis. He didn't want to go further with trying to find out what it was. She went somewhere else and was diagnosed with skin cancer. Seriously?????? I wish dr.'s would care more, this is such BS !!!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Siegel is the best dermatologist I have been to so far. He explains all procedures throughly and will gladly answer my questions. He is extremely knowledgable and can diagnose a skin problem or growth in seconds. He has a very personable demeanor and will take the time to make follow-up phone calls. I have been to numerous dermatologists to get my warts removed, and they always came back. After Dr. Siegel removed them, they were eradicated completely and the procedure was far less painful than I've experienced before. I highly recommend Dr. Siegel.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

I was very clear when I went to this dermatologist that I did not want to do any procedures that I would get charged for, only what was covered in my insurance. I told this to the front desk staff, billing, the nurse, and the doctor. Then, I get an $85 bill in the mail, and no one will talk to me by phone. I finally get the doctor on the phone, apparently by accident, and he says he'll talk to billing and follow up with me. He never calls me back. I finally give up, call billing and make the payment, realizing the dishonest billing practices that they have, and that I'm fighting a losing battle. They tacked on an additional $10 "processing fee" to what was on my paper bill. I have no respect for anyone that works for and with this doctor. These people have no integrity. They will lie to your face, because their main priority is money, not the patients.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Siegel spent very little time with me. He intentionally made me feel stupid for asking to have my moles checked. Instead of doing a thorough assessment for preventative care, he looked at three moles I was concerned about. He then hesitated to give me a brochure which explained checking moles and recognizing malignant melanoma because he thought it would make me "paranoid". I was insulted by some of his comments. I was also upset that I had taken time out of my busy work schedule for this appointment.

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

I have been to numerous dermatologists and by far Dr. Siegel is the very best. He was able to instantly diagnose a rash I have been battling with for years and provide the proper treatment to destoy it (no other dermatologist could treat). Very smart and worth the wait.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Siegel DOES remove growths and did. He's a nice guy, but for a GREAT appointment, see the PA - Sherri. VERY sweet, VERY caring and VERY helpful. And she actually apologized for the wait - what MD will you EVER hear apologize? That's the difference between MDs and PAs and I'll take the PA every time. My only complaint is a very long wait. VERY long.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2007 | flag

Had a consult,thought he was very helpfull, answered all my questions, as far as I know , no charge.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2007 | flag

Will charge if no surgery is performed. Will look at you & do absolutely nothing. Will not remove moles, tags,etc.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2006 | flag