Rate Dr. Judy S. Roberts

Dr. Judy S. Roberts's Ratings

Have been seeing Dr Roberts for a number of years. She is truly concerned about her patients and always takes her time to explain everything. Very pleased, would never even consider switching doctors.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Always friendly, almost always right on time. Takes great care to let you know your options and explains the pros and cons of each choices as well as explains what her recommendation is and why. Conservative in that she takes great care to make sure that potential problems are identified and monitored. When a specialist is needed, the people she refers to are also top-notch.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Have been seeing Dr. Roberts and staff for 10 years. Keeps an eye out for potential problems, big on keeping gums healthy. Gentle, makes sure there is no pain if she has to drill. I've never had to wait, office is very clean, and everyone is professional and nice. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2007 | flag

Very impressed. I was very nervous and she took the extra time to explain everything carefully to put me at ease. Dr Roberts is clearly very experienced but I was really impressed by her patience and the way she treated me as a person and not just another patient.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2006 | flag