Rate Dr. Barbara Yeats

Dr. Barbara Yeats's Ratings

I wish I could have imported her to the USA when I moved south.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Have been under her care since she opened her practice. She is warm, easy to talk to and very intuitive in her delivery of medical services. I feel nothing but admiration and respect for this lovely lady and the new location is a nice fresh welcoming environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Ddr. Yeats has been one of the best Physicians I have ever dealt with, she has compassion, insight, knowledge and the "can do" attitude that provides me with the will to continue on when no one else cares. She has gone to extents that are the envy of any of my friends Dr.s I don't know what I would do without her. If she ever asked me for anything I would do it without hesitation. If there were more Doctors like her our lives would be so enriched that the need for Docotors woul be reduced and many of us would not be as problematic as we are. She is one in a million and needs to be treasured and protected like the treasure that she is. I just can't say enough about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Best doctor I have ever met. Extremely compassionate, professional and helpful. She is a great listener, and will work as much as possible to ensure all her patients are properly cared for. She is truly a super-doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

can be rude and unkind when discussing personal issues-left very distressed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Yeates saved my life more than once. when no one else listens, she does. when others give up, she keeps searching for answers. her staff is amazing and always accomodates me as well as being friendly and supportive. she took on 2 of my family members even after she stopped taking new patients and now she is my baby girl's doctor too, and i couldn't ask for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

The most amazing doctor that saved my life when I didn't want to go on. When no one else would listen she was there and is a Godsend. Thanks so much! I noticed the only other penalty for score she has is punctuality. The only reason for this is because she gets so caught up helping others that it runs into our time. Gotta love her :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2008

I feel priviledged to have Dr. Yeats as my family physician. She is compassionate, listens attentively and is very encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2008

Dr. Barbara Yeats, as a doctor is exceptional. She and Dr. Hall and their staff are a perfect example of how a medical office should be run.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2007

Very professional and caring. Always has a smile on her face. Willing to look into things, takes the time to explain, listens to all of your concerns and she will address each concern, will do her best to fit you in her very busy schedule if you need to see her right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768260].votes_count ]]