You may also like

Rate Dr. Glenn Posner

Dr. Glenn Posner's Ratings

Dr. Posner is the best OB (Gynecologist) who I have ever seen. He took care of my second pregnancy this time and my C-section is done carefully and skillfully. Each time when I went to my apponitment with Dr. Posner, he and his nurse are always very nice and really make me at ease. Dr. Posner is punctual, polite and courtesy. He is very knowledgeable to the questions that I had, and well prepared for the details during the pregnancy. Each of my questions is answered professionally and clearly. He and his team is very experienced as well. His receptionnist Mary is very kind too. I appreciate Dr Posner for his care and expertise! In a word, he is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I had two pregnancies with Dr. Posner. Both experiences were excellent. His staff is incredible - they are quick to acknowledge you and my appointments were always on time. I really enjoyed how they tried to accommodate my busy schedule even though Dr. Posner is very busy himself. I had the pleasure of having Dr. Posner actually deliver my first baby. It was a calm and confident experience. When we thought there may have been issues at the start of my second pregnancy - Dr. Posner was very compassionate. - he was clear about what was happening and I felt very informed. Overall, I had a great confidence in Dr. Posner. All my questions were answered directly without any confusion. He has a great sense of humour and is very professional. I would have more babies just to see his staff again ... ok, maybe not! But they are just that great. He is worth the wait if he is not immediately available.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I'm really shocked to hear any bad reviews of this lovely and caring Ob/Gyn. I wish he was a family physician because then I could see him more often. I guess you can't please everyone, but I'm really surprised because I found him really attentive through two pregnancies. He never leaves the room until all of your questions are answered. He has an ultrasound device in his office, so my husband and I got to see the heart as early as 9 weeks last time, which was really reassuring. Don't change, Dr.P! Thanks for everything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Worst experience with a doctor ever. I insisted my husband come to one appointment with me to try to advocate for help and he was shocked at how awful the man was. He was actually surfing on his phone when I was describing my maternal depression. Some women are not just affected post-natal and he could have cared less.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Posner is an excellent doctor and a very nice "down to earth" guy. We need more doctors like him! To those of you that had a bad experience with Dr. Poster, keep in mind that he has bad days just like everybody else. Perhaps you went in his office with the wrong attitude. He is very busy with his practice, surgeries and I believe he also teaches. By far the best doctor, caring and very helpful. His assistant Mary is a sweetheart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Posner is a lovely Doctor. He's timely, patient and very informative. His staff are amazing his nurse and admin staff are so kind and really make you at ease. A very positive experience for the first time Mom!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Delivered my son and took great care of my wife. Has a great way about him, very calm always willing to answer questions. Excellent all around dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Found him cold and arrogant and dreaded every visit.Could not book 6 week postpartum visit as there were no appointments for three weeks. Went to my family doc which was all I needed though for uncomplicated c section birth, but was still surprised at the inability to book followup.

Overheard his nurse constantly saying "See you in two years" making the assumption everyone will have more kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630396].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Posner is not great. I had him for my firs pregnancy and I found him to always be in a rush and to not mention important things unless I asked first. All he would do in visits was to mention how many weeks I was, hear the heart beat and ask "any other questions?" He misdiagnosed me with a complication, and even though he told me about the complication he did not tell me to go to the hospital...when I got to the hospital due to pain the nurses were very shocked that he did not tell me to go.

Do not have this doctor. He is always in a rush and seems distant when he is there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Extremely unpleasant and unpolite Doctor (never a smile or a nice word). He looks hating his job and his patients. Bad management of the delivery. The day after the delivery he was smiling and looked happy when he heard that my C-section went wrong (''You see I told you!'') - Apparently he is a good professor but what a bad practitionner. A good income and so many years of studies keep him in his job. It is sad to see somebody hating his work so much.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2608094].votes_count ]]