Rate Dr. Glenn Posner

Dr. Glenn Posner's Ratings

By far the best OB/GYN I have been to!! Was referred to after 2 pregnancies by my GP to have a tubal done. He is punctual, polite, and straight to the point. I was schedule for surgery shortly after our 1st appointment, him and his team/staff are amazing!! Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I had requested to switch doctors after my last doctor being a complete nightmare. When I met Dr.Posner I felt right at home, he and his staff made me feel very welcome. The nurses were incredibly sweet and took there time speaking with you. The doctor seemed very relaxed which automatically made me feel calm and relaxed, he answered all of my questions and even my mom's :) He reassured me about the pregnancy and took very good care of the twins. I can genuinely say best doctor I have ever had hands down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Posner took care of me through two pregnancies and recently performed a laparoscopy on me for an ovarian cyst. He always puts my mind at ease, and he is never rushed. His office runs smoothly and his receptionist and nurse are fantastic. Could not recommend higher! Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I was referred to Dr Posner by my family physician for my 3rd pregnancy. I have a high appreciation for his work: he is very attentive, professional and supportive. Because of my age group (>40) and the gestational diabetes I have been diagnosed with, I had many questions and areas I have looked for his recommendations. Dr Posner did spend the time needed to answer my questions, and most importantly he always explained the pros and cons of the different situations and decisions to be made. Overall, I find his services excellent. His staff is also very welcoming, attentive and punctual. Thank you, Dr Posner for your expertise and care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Posner by my family physician for an ovarian cyst in 2011 and was incredibly impressed with his diligence and commitment to monitoring my condition. I was then followed by him for my 3rd pregnancy and could not have been happier with the care we received :) Dr. Posner is extremely attentive, knowledgeable, patient, understanding, approachable, helpful, supportive and direct- he doesn't beat around the bush and his candor is not only refreshing, but reassuring, as well. He always provides a relaxed atmosphere and a platform to ask questions and carry out frank discussions with a sense of comfort and security. Dr. Posner eliminates the tension that is often associated with visits to the OB/GYN with his modern approach and friendly, down-to-earth nature. He's definitely one of a kind and I would readily recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

This was our first time pregnancy, so naturally we had a lot of questions and concerns. However, Dr. Posner is a very calm, patient, and relaxed individual and has a wonderful gift of putting people "at ease". This was exactly what we needed! We felt quite comfortable and found him to be approachable, pleasant, professional, and helpful at all times. Dr. Posner was also very knowledgeable and took time to answer each of our questions and address all of our concerns. It is with pleasure that we recommend Dr. Posner to others. Thank you, Dr. Posner, for your services and expertise; we look forward to seeing you again in the future, God-willing, for baby #2!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I asked my family doctor to specifically refer me to Dr. Posner because of his high rating of 4.9 out of 5 and my previous OBGYN wouldn't watch over me due to my high risk status. I was not impressed at all. He only works a half day per week so scheduling an appointment and reaching him was difficult. You most definitely will get the answering machine and hope to get a call back in a timely manner. Since he only works the half day, he's in and out in less than 5 minutes. Every visit he tried to listen to both my twins' heartbeats, write me a referral to get an ultrasound and ask me if I had any questions. He never measured my tummy or relayed any information unless I had questions. I even had to ask for a Group B Strep test at 36 weeks myself and ended up testing positive. You are given IV meds during labour to protect the babies from catching GBS, which can be life threatening. I think Dr. Posner is very kind and knowledgeable but he is definitely over rated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

I found that both the staff and Dr. Posner were professional, easy to talk to and punctual. I only wish I could have had Dr. Posner during my first pregnancy. I highly recommend him to any mother-to-be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Speaking from the husband point of view... He's great. He followed my wife through two very, VERY barfy pregnancies. He listened to all our concerns with great patience and worked to address them. Wish he was still at the Montfort because of the new facilities but, oh well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

I only wish Dr. Posner was a GP so that he could be my full time doctor for everything. He is caring, attentive, friendly, supportive and always has time for your questions and concerns. We were lucky enough that Dr. Posner was both our doctor throughout the pregnancy and on-call when we had our baby girl. When it came time for an emergency cesarean I was so absolutely confident in my doctor, that the impeding surgery didn't seem so bad. There is no doubt that when it comes time for baby #2 he is the doctor we will be seeing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768313].votes_count ]]