Rate Dr. Glenn Posner

Dr. Glenn Posner's Ratings

Dr. Posner is an excellent doctor and a very nice "down to earth" guy. We need more doctors like him! To those of you that had a bad experience with Dr. Poster, keep in mind that he has bad days just like everybody else. Perhaps you went in his office with the wrong attitude. He is very busy with his practice, surgeries and I believe he also teaches. By far the best doctor, caring and very helpful. His assistant Mary is a sweetheart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Posner is a lovely Doctor. He's timely, patient and very informative. His staff are amazing his nurse and admin staff are so kind and really make you at ease. A very positive experience for the first time Mom!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Delivered my son and took great care of my wife. Has a great way about him, very calm always willing to answer questions. Excellent all around dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Found him cold and arrogant and dreaded every visit.Could not book 6 week postpartum visit as there were no appointments for three weeks. Went to my family doc which was all I needed though for uncomplicated c section birth, but was still surprised at the inability to book followup.

Overheard his nurse constantly saying "See you in two years" making the assumption everyone will have more kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Posner is not great. I had him for my firs pregnancy and I found him to always be in a rush and to not mention important things unless I asked first. All he would do in visits was to mention how many weeks I was, hear the heart beat and ask "any other questions?" He misdiagnosed me with a complication, and even though he told me about the complication he did not tell me to go to the hospital...when I got to the hospital due to pain the nurses were very shocked that he did not tell me to go.

Do not have this doctor. He is always in a rush and seems distant when he is there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Extremely unpleasant and unpolite Doctor (never a smile or a nice word). He looks hating his job and his patients. Bad management of the delivery. The day after the delivery he was smiling and looked happy when he heard that my C-section went wrong (''You see I told you!'') - Apparently he is a good professor but what a bad practitionner. A good income and so many years of studies keep him in his job. It is sad to see somebody hating his work so much.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2608094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

By far the best OB/GYN I have been to!! Was referred to after 2 pregnancies by my GP to have a tubal done. He is punctual, polite, and straight to the point. I was schedule for surgery shortly after our 1st appointment, him and his team/staff are amazing!! Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I had requested to switch doctors after my last doctor being a complete nightmare. When I met Dr.Posner I felt right at home, he and his staff made me feel very welcome. The nurses were incredibly sweet and took there time speaking with you. The doctor seemed very relaxed which automatically made me feel calm and relaxed, he answered all of my questions and even my mom's :) He reassured me about the pregnancy and took very good care of the twins. I can genuinely say best doctor I have ever had hands down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Posner took care of me through two pregnancies and recently performed a laparoscopy on me for an ovarian cyst. He always puts my mind at ease, and he is never rushed. His office runs smoothly and his receptionist and nurse are fantastic. Could not recommend higher! Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I was referred to Dr Posner by my family physician for my 3rd pregnancy. I have a high appreciation for his work: he is very attentive, professional and supportive. Because of my age group (>40) and the gestational diabetes I have been diagnosed with, I had many questions and areas I have looked for his recommendations. Dr Posner did spend the time needed to answer my questions, and most importantly he always explained the pros and cons of the different situations and decisions to be made. Overall, I find his services excellent. His staff is also very welcoming, attentive and punctual. Thank you, Dr Posner for your expertise and care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1768319].votes_count ]]