Dr. Cizy Mathew

5 1 3.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Cizy Mathew

Dr. Cizy Mathew's Ratings

I would not recommend this Neurologist to any one she listens and that is all she does. Don't ask her to fill out any forms good luck with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I am stunned by the reviews here stating that she is a kind and easy person to talk to. She is the exact opposite. She is rude, unapproachable and biased. She lacks knowledge because I was diagnosed my condition by another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Mathew for a few years with my neurological condition which is getting worse over time. She is always patient and kind. Though she is not able to do do much to change things, she listens and does her best to manage my symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Matthew has been my neurologist for 5 years now and i love her! when i was first diagnosed with epilepsy she took the time to go over different medications with to make sure we chose the right one for me! everytime i go to see her she always takes the time to listen to my questions and answer them in a way that i can understand shes also a very easy person to talk to and i would recommend her in a heart beat

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Dr. Mathew is the last neuro I would recommend to anyone (and I'm a positive person). She looks after herself; does not listen to her patients (at first, I thought she did) - but I quickly learned if you don't agree with her every word, you're out of luck. I could go on for hours; but I won't... just warning others to turn away if you're referred to her, I'd rather miles to seek other medical attention than her's.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2587564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I was more than impressed with the treatment I received from this doctor! I did not feel rushed and she answered all my questions. She prescribed follow-up tests. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing such a service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

She is as bad as the guy she replaced. Does not listen to a word you say, will not even debate the medication she gives you or explain it, even if you do your home work. My recomondation; look elsewere and if you have already be diagnosed by her get a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1769439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Never met anyone ruder. She never looked into my file, so she underestimated my condition, and I spent lots of time trying to explain to her my symptoms. She was very impatient, and rude. She did not care to come up with a solution to my condition, and she seemed like she had no clue what she was doing. She kept saying that she was unable to understand my problem, and she did not believe my symptoms, and that I seemed 'fine'. In the end, I was told to stick to my painkillers, and continue life as it is. Giving her a one in each category is soooooo generous of me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1769438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

The rudest person I have ever met, let alone a doctor. I was referred to her by mistake and she was really annoyed by that and took her frustration out on me. Very arrogant, abrupt and has absolutely no bed side manner. I am appalled at the treatment I received by her and at one point I almost walked out of her office. I can see why she has such a poor rating as a doctor and feel bad for her patients that have left her office either upset or in tears as I did after my appointment today.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1769444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Mathew has been my neuro for the last 7 or 8 years and she is fantastic. Always takes the time to explain what is happening and scheduling tests when needed. She is very thorough and reviews my medications each visit and adjusts if necessary. She is very friendly and doesn't make you feel rushed, always takes time to listen to your concerns. Would recommend her to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1769437].votes_count ]]