Dr. Cizy Mathew

Rate Dr. Cizy Mathew

Dr. Cizy Mathew's Ratings

Dr. Mathew is the last neuro I would recommend to anyone (and I'm a positive person). She looks after herself; does not listen to her patients (at first, I thought she did) - but I quickly learned if you don't agree with her every word, you're out of luck. I could go on for hours; but I won't... just warning others to turn away if you're referred to her, I'd rather miles to seek other medical attention than her's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I was more than impressed with the treatment I received from this doctor! I did not feel rushed and she answered all my questions. She prescribed follow-up tests. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing such a service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

She is as bad as the guy she replaced. Does not listen to a word you say, will not even debate the medication she gives you or explain it, even if you do your home work. My recomondation; look elsewere and if you have already be diagnosed by her get a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Never met anyone ruder. She never looked into my file, so she underestimated my condition, and I spent lots of time trying to explain to her my symptoms. She was very impatient, and rude. She did not care to come up with a solution to my condition, and she seemed like she had no clue what she was doing. She kept saying that she was unable to understand my problem, and she did not believe my symptoms, and that I seemed 'fine'. In the end, I was told to stick to my painkillers, and continue life as it is. Giving her a one in each category is soooooo generous of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

The rudest person I have ever met, let alone a doctor. I was referred to her by mistake and she was really annoyed by that and took her frustration out on me. Very arrogant, abrupt and has absolutely no bed side manner. I am appalled at the treatment I received by her and at one point I almost walked out of her office. I can see why she has such a poor rating as a doctor and feel bad for her patients that have left her office either upset or in tears as I did after my appointment today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Mathew has been my neuro for the last 7 or 8 years and she is fantastic. Always takes the time to explain what is happening and scheduling tests when needed. She is very thorough and reviews my medications each visit and adjusts if necessary. She is very friendly and doesn't make you feel rushed, always takes time to listen to your concerns. Would recommend her to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

To be honest, reading all of these comments had me on edge! I was pleasantly surprised! She was friendly and polite! I was 30 minutes early for my appointment and was able to see her immediatly. She questionned me and was very knowledgeable and patient explaining and re-explaining everything to make sure that I understood. I have to wonder if some of the negative comments on here are from people who are negative all the time! As a professional myself, I am always flabbergasted when people are rude and condescending towards me and then are insulted when I am not warm and friendly in return. Dr. Matthews was just as nice with me as I was with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Very dissatisfied with this Dr. She dismissed symptoms I told her I was having, and told me I was reading too much. Very upsetting to say the least. I now travel to Toronto to see a neurologist. It is too bad she is the only neurologist in the Sudbury area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2011

I Found Dr. Mathews very pleasant and very knowledgeable -*the staff at her office are really nice people. Contrary to the comments I had read on this blog I was very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Dr. Mathew is an excellent neurologist, in my opinion. She is very smart and knowledgeable, and helped me a lot on my first visit. She is personable (she does smile), but can be somewhat clinical and abrupt at times. She works very quickly, which made it difficult for me to relax. She listens very well but will stop you if the information isn't helping her. I'm very confident in her ability to give me the best medical treatment available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769433].votes_count ]]