Rate Dr. Leslie E. Diaz

Dr. Leslie E. Diaz's Ratings

I am not sure why other reviewers are giving poor ratings because a Dr. wants to make sure you have insurance. Medical care is not a free service people!!! Go to the public clinic. I used to work in a Dr's office, and Dr's have a business to run. It is not fair to give a poor rating because they are running a business. Would you expect a car insurance company to pay for your car damage if you didn't have insurance? Having said that I love this Dr's office! Staff was very professional and Dr. Diaz is the best. She took the time to explain everything to me, and I could tell that she really cared. I cold not be happier with her. She has a great bedside manner, and is very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

This doctor does not do workers comp cases. And will do what every it takes to keep your case on private insurance. Costing you money, while making herself more money. I would not let this doctor change a bandaid for me. My best advice to you is find a new doctor. This one only cares about money. When my insurance ran out she would not see me anymore. She also put me in the hospital to keep me from filing workers comp. And when the insurance would not pay for it, because she could not give valid medical reasons for putting me in the hospital. She told me "We can not treat patients based on the way insurance company do business. We have to do what's best for the patient." So I guess it was best for this patient to get no care, since I had no insurance anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

The staff called me a few minutes before noon(they stop answering the phones at noon) and told me I need a refferal from my primary physician on a appointment for tommorow which was made 17 days ago. The doctor knows what she is doing but the office is not well run.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Insists on insurance coverage approval before making an appointment, even when it is urgent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769532].votes_count ]]