Rate Dr. John J. May

Dr. John J. May's Ratings

I simply couldn't rate Dr. May with a 5 for punctual - because he NEVER is...but he's a 5 when it comes to CARE and TIME SPENT with his patients. He's a wonderful doctor who truly shows care and compassion - I think he's the best I have ever had. A wonderfully humane human being who is ethical, warm hearted, sincere and an excellent care giver.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

Great Dr.! One of the few that takes time to listen! Highly recommended if you want someone to understand and diagnose with care. THE BEST!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Caring, knowledgeable, ideal primary doctor. I refer many friends to him who also like him.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. May is terrific, throughly professional, takes enough time to listen to you throughly. Highly recommended. I have sent friends to him & they, too are pleased.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. May always has time to answer all of my questions with responses that are in-depth, yet easy to understand.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2006 | flag