Rate Dr. John J. May

Dr. John J. May's Ratings

I simply couldn't rate Dr. May with a 5 for punctual - because he NEVER is...but he's a 5 when it comes to CARE and TIME SPENT with his patients. He's a wonderful doctor who truly shows care and compassion - I think he's the best I have ever had. A wonderfully humane human being who is ethical, warm hearted, sincere and an excellent care giver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Great Dr.! One of the few that takes time to listen! Highly recommended if you want someone to understand and diagnose with care. THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Caring, knowledgeable, ideal primary doctor. I refer many friends to him who also like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Dr. May is terrific, throughly professional, takes enough time to listen to you throughly. Highly recommended. I have sent friends to him & they, too are pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

Dr. May always has time to answer all of my questions with responses that are in-depth, yet easy to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137875].votes_count ]]