Rate Dr. Francine Sinofsky

Dr. Francine Sinofsky's Ratings

Dr. Sinofsky delivered my first baby last year and the experience was not good at all. She was rude and very cold. I was nervous to even talk because every question I asked she answered in a quick nasty way like I was stupid for asking it. SHE HAS NO BEDSIDE MANNER and I ended up back in the hospital because I had to have the stiches she did redone. Dr. Owuna stiched me up and she was SO NICE!

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

I am with Dr. Sinofsky from 2005, and I have only great things to say about her as a doctor and as a woman. I do not understand what oher comentators are saying, but I have exactly an opposite impresion. She is great.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

This was my first visit with this docotor and it couldn't have been worse. After waiting for her in her office forever, she rushed through mmy charts and rushed me into examination. Didn't have good bedside manner and didn't want to seem to bother with any questions. Being this is my first baby, she didn't even provide me with a due date after I left. She let me listen to the baby's heartbeat for about 3 seconds before quickly removing the instrument. I wouldn't waste my time with this docor again.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

One of the worst doctors I have EVER encountered in my life-how this woman got in this field is beyond me. Not only is she rude, she has no compassion and no bedside manner whatsoever. I was induced in November and choose to have Dr Owuna at her firm (an amazing doctor) deliver my son. However I had to have Dr Sinofsky induce me the night before, and the experience was awful at best. She hurt me so bad when inserting the cervodil that it was LITERALLY more painful than the labor itself. This was my first pregnancy and I did not know what to expect, she told me "stop being a baby". I was hysterical in tears and felt violated the way she shoved the medicine in me that I refused her back in the room until my actual doctor arrived the following morning. When giving blood during my 7 month check up, I almost fainted due to a needle fear, and she rolled her eyes and gave me an attitude! Awful doctor, and just an awful person in general-avoid this doctor..ask for Dr Owuna..she is the best!

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

I don't understand the negative comments about Dr. Sinofsky. She is matter-of-fact, but charm school is not why one sees her -- her medical training is. She is no-nonsense but informative and professional.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Not the worst doctor I have ever been to but far from the best. Rather cold and unfeeling. Don't try to chat -she is not interested. Very mechanical. Not a positive or warm person at all. If you are nervous about gyno exams you might want to go elsewhere. This group will not comfort you... Staff seems to have gotten more polite. Last year they were very rude to me and this year very nice to me.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

The receptionists were pretty rushed and not very friendly at first, but seemed to warm up as the visit went on. Long wait though! As for Dr. Sinofsky, she was terrible. I will never go back there because of her. I am 33 and have had many pelvic exams throughout my life, I have never EVER had one this rough and painful. Hours later and I am still having trouble getting in and out a chair. I have no idea what she did - I have NEVER had a pap smear hurt! She was so rough and horrible, I am shocked and actually feel violated. I complained to the receptionist when I left because in all my years at the GYN, including delivering a healthy 9 pound baby, I have never experienced such a rough doctor. I'm really still in shock, hours later. :( That said, the nursing staff was great. I was really impressed with their delicacy, courteousness, and interaction with patients. The receptionists and doctor seemed to think of me as a file, not a patient.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

OBGYN Grp of EBruns is the worst doctor's office I been too.I been a patient since 2005 and recently switched to new doctor.The difference is night & day.If you use them, you will encounter a rude staff, long waiting times, your call will not be returned, and doctors always in a rush. AND...If you want med records transferred to another doctor...good luck. They will charge you for that and nit/pick about every little thing like getting approval from Office manager to send to new doc office when you already approved the records to be sent. This office DOESN'T have the patient in mind.Not sure why I didn't switch sooner.4 doctors I encounters at this office:DrRenne Gross - The worst doctor here by far.Two words - STUCK UP. Dr Sinofsky - I had to go to the hospital and she was the doc on call. She was OK, don't expect her to understand your concerns. She wants to get you in and out of the OP room. Dr Owunna- Good Doc Will listen to your concerns.Dr Gleason- Good, but never on time.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

I met Dr. Sinofsky the day I delivered and was pleased with all aspects of the experience. She is knowledgeable, thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. She has been my OB/GYN since she began with this group and I continue to trust her. That being said, the office staff could use some better management. Not very friendly or efficient; expect to wait for your appointment time.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

She is a wonderful Doctor. Always answers all questions and takes her time. She is very knowledgeable. Sometimes there is a long wait in the waiting room, but you always get the time you need when you're in the exam room. I've never had a problem with the office staff. They have always been helpful.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag