Rate Dr. Marc H. Rabin

Dr. Marc H. Rabin's Ratings

Honestly the sweetest , most understanding person! He has always treated me with kindness and consideration. even though he wasn't able to deliver my children (hopefully this third one will decide to come out on a day he's on call!) he always came in to check on me after ward. He never takes any risk , he is very cautious and does the best possible thing for you and baby. I have had experiences with other obs and they can be very rude and dismissive. One ob i met made me feel as if i was such a waste of his time , i was humiliated. Dr. Rabin Would never make someone feel like that. He's just amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

everyone is very helpful, Doc is kind and makes you feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Truely one of best doctors. I had pregnancy complications with all of my children. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child I started seeing Dr. Rabin who is fabulous. He took great care of me to make sure that my pregnancies got to where they needed to be for a healthy baby. He never rushes you out of the office, always asks about my family, and always answers and concerns I may have. Now, he will be doing my hysterectomy and I have all the confidence in the world that he will do a great job. I would recommend him to anyone in a second. You don't find many doctors like him anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I have had Dr Rabin for 8 years, 2 children a miscarriage and the 3rd child on the way. I also had very heavy bleeding after the miss and he was always helpful, we tried different things not just the pill and his care has always been wonderful. You could not ask for a better ob or gyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Rabin for about 12 years now and I think he's great. You NEVER feel rushed and that's such a positive thing. I'm having my 2nd baby and Dr Rabin is again, providing very thorough, detailed, prenatal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Rabin's for over 12 yrs now. He provided me with great gynecological care and when I became pregnant, he was a terrific obstetrician! While at the office, he is thoughtful and never rushed, like others have said, he makes a point to remember your family's names. He is very knowledgeable and respectful. Any time I have called the office, if one of the nurses can't help, he calls me back very quickly. He has always been very proactive in regards to my reproductive health, and for that I am very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2009

I'm on my 4th (out of 6) pregnancies with Dr. Rabin and I couldn't be more pleased. I have some health issues which he has always handled carefully and with great skill. He's always willing to listen, never in a hurry, very patient, and very concerned. I have complete confidence in him and I'm glad I have the opportunity to have him as my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

After my son was born, I started have gyn problems with very heavy bleeding. Dr. Rabin tried birth control pill after birth control pill with no help at all. I could never get past his nurses who insisted that I stay on each pill 3 months before they would switch me off. I bled like this for 1.5 years...yes, years...before he ever thought to do a biopsy to see if something was wrong. Sure enough there was. He tried treating it, he did try. But after a few attempts at what he could think of off the top of his head, he told me, "I don't know what else to do for you. I recommend a hysterectomy." He just gave up trying. I found other doctors, on my own, who did help me. Dr. Rabin is a good ob-gyn if you are of normal health, but if you go too far outside that norm, forget it. You're on your own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr.Rabine seems genuinely concerned with his patients...He is always willing to answer any questions you may have and is not at all intimidating or condescending..A very friendly ,yet professional doctor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

After having a traumatic birth with a midwife with my first child, I was determined to find a doctor I was comfortable with and who was attentive to my needs and concerns. I started going to Dr. Rabin about 20 weeks into pregnancy w/ my second child and was pleased with him from the beginning. I had some issues w/ this pregnancy that he handled great and I even had to start going to weekly visits earlier than normal. I have a one hour drive to the office and hospital and although that can be trying being mega-pregnant and w/ a two-yr-old in tow--Dr. Rabin made it sooo worth it! He even remembered my 2yr-olds name and chatted w/ her during visits. Because I had health concerns from what that midwife did to me during my first delivery, Dr. Rabin had me induced to make sure he was the one who delivered, since he knew my situation inside and out. Every thing went as perfectly as I could've ever imagined and I will forever be grateful to him for that. I would recommend him w/ flying colors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769665].votes_count ]]