Rate Dr. Marygrace Zetkulic

Dr. Marygrace Zetkulic's Ratings

I have been going to Dr.Zetkulic for only a month. She is very good in listening to you , understands you. She does a great job in diagnosing the issue. She responded very well when I contacted her via email. She even squeezed me in the following day for a check up. I would definitely recommend her to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I HAVE BEEN SEEING Dr. Zetkulic for several years. She found a blood clot that i didnt know was there and saved my life. She takes her time with you and doesnt rush you out of the office like many other doctors. I actually enjoy going to the doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Excellent in all aspects. Sincere and concerned. She actually called several days in a row after after a visit to be sure patient was properly reacting to medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Zetkulic is the best doctor i've ever had, she is very knowledgeable and takes her time with you no matter what the visit is about - she's great, the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Great doctor, trained and works with Dr.Kothari. She is my first choice if I can not see Dr.Kotahri.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

great doctor! very caring and understanding. Good with everyone. Has a great personality and is very knowledgeable. Have never heard a bad thing said about her-everyone loves her. The only problem is that her office is in st. peters university hospital so at times the parking is difficult. Late afternoons are little easier in the deck, but any inconvenience is well worth to be able to have her as your doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137919].votes_count ]]