Rate Dr. Craig H. Feinberg

Dr. Craig H. Feinberg's Ratings

great dr. very good to consult with for second opinion. always helpful, and working to give best care, even when none is needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Dr. Feinberg is a credit to his profession. He is caring and helpful and will go out of his way for his patients. He is compassionate and understanding and gets to the root of the problem. He is honest with you when need be and also makes sure that your life at home is fine and not contributing to your illness. I wish he would get his own practice. My husband and I are both his patients and we live almost an hour away but will see Dr. Feinberg above no other.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Feinberg since 2005, and he's great! Always helps me out with anything, and I feel comfortable talking about things i'd normally be embarassed about. Referred specialists were unfortunately not as good most of the time. Happy to hear he is on BCBS insurance, since I was unemployed for a while, now I can go back for a checkup and not worry about coverage issues. Im pretty sure he still also accepts Oxford, United, Aetna and AmeriHealth... (because ive had all of those) so, good spectrum there as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

I really like him. He listens, treats you like a human being, and when he does not know something he tells you so and refers you to a specialist. Great bed manner. The problem is that he is part of Summit Medical Group in Berkeley Heigths and always refers you to other doctors in that medical group. Since it is very close to our house, we have gone there often and, unfortunately, except for Feinberg, all the doctors we have seen were extremely bad. I wish Feinberg would get his own practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

dr feinberg is caring, attentive and a good listener. he does not hesitate to refer u for additional tests or dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Great doctor. Valuable member of the Summit Medical Group team. Compassionate and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][617994].votes_count ]]