Rate Dr. Joseph Y. Li

Dr. Joseph Y. Li's Ratings

very good dr, who thinks about his patients.very patient dr

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Li was very friendly and kind. He would answer all our questions and respond to emails asap. He is always there for you. Provides 24X7 service. The staff were really nice and helpful. I would recommend Dr Li to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Li is wonderful! He always answers questions and emails back right away. I felt very comfortable having him as my doctor. I had some complications that he took very carefully and cautiously. I knew I was in good hands with him as my doctor and am so grateful that he was there to deliver my beautiful baby boy! Since I am a stressful person, he really put me at ease and didn't overwhelm me with too much information. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Li is by far the best OB doctor my husband n I have ever had. He has a humorous personality which can be somewhat awkward but he is awesome. He knows his stuff very well and is always there when needed for answers. I believe he is a great if not excellent Dr.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Li is fantastic. He doesn't burden you with information not pertinent to your pregnancy or encourage excess worry by telling you all the things you should avoid, etc. He will not create or add stress to your pregnancy when it's not needed. He is very casual, humorous and straightforward. My husband and I always planned our questions ahead of time and he answered all of them knowledgeably and patiently. It has actually been an empowering experience for us because he expects you to come prepared with your questions and concerns, rather than have the doctor just lecture you about everything pregnancy-related. I was a high-risk pregnancy and he (along with his staff) effectively communicated with my other doctors, even appealing my insurance company to see a specialist out of network. I would highly recommend him, especially to parents that want a personable doctor who isn't going to tell them more than they need to know, yet takes time to answer questions and hear concerns.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2009 | flag

The staff gave me wrong doctor's appointment. Dr. Li took 4 years to find out I had grapefruit like fibroids after taking different labs and birth control. Dr. Li always rush (less than couple minutes) when my 3 days stay at the hospital for the abdominal myomectomy surgery. My frbroids came back within 18 months. Total abdominal hysterectomy had to be done. I changed doctor who is very details and explain everything. He didn't take his time to take care his patient and careless. I would not recommend at all.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Li is absolutely wonderful. His office staff is great now too! They even know me by name. I do have to say a few years back I almost changed doctors due to how unprofessional and rude his office staff was, but I complained along with others and they're all gone now. He preformed my surgery for an ectopic pregnancy and 1 year later delivered my twins! I would highly recommend him to anyone. At times I did feel like I was left in the dark, but doctors are not psychics and sometimes they don't know exactly why things happen... they're human! My advice if you're having multiples... if you want to deliver naturally, find another doctor. He does not give you that option :(

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Li's humor and personality really makes you feel at ease. He has always returned my phone calls and e-mails and pages. After exams, he will walk you into his office where he will sit with you and answer all the questions that you may have. I can tell that he is very confident. One thing I do not like about Dr. Li is that I feel as if he was not very thorough in his exams. Ultrasounds were very quick. He didn't give us a detailed ultrasound -- showing us all the different parts of our baby. Being that it was our first pregnancy, we did not know what to expect in the exams.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Li is the absolute best! He has been our doctor for the last eight years, had delivered all three of our kids, via c-section. Our questions have always been answered promptly and efficiently, whether in person, via email or by phone. He is funny and quirky and makes us feel at ease. He encourages us to ask questions, he always explains any and every option/procedure in detail and he's very easy to talk to. His office is also very inviting. The staff is amicable and courteous. Many of our friends have since taken him on as their doctor and like us, they've been very happy with his knowledge and professionalism. We consider him a part of our family and we've been incredibly grateful to have him as our OB/GYN for all these years. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LI!!!!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

Very nice, made me feel better about my gynecological problem, would recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2008 | flag