Rate Dr. Richard Mimeault

Dr. Richard Mimeault's Ratings

I cannot say enough good things about the professionalism, skill and diligence of Dr Mimeault - he saved my life by the thouroughness of a liver section he did to remove two nodules (extended what is normallya 3 hr operatiin to 6.5 hrs!) . His resident Dr Lapierre was also superb. I am so confident he has solved my problems for good, what a relief! - Ottawa General is so lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I HAD A SURGERY LAST TUESDAY NOV 27 2012(REMOVED GALLBLADDER). DR MIMEAULT DID MY SURGERY. HE WAS NICE, PROFESSIONAL, EXCELLENT, HELPFUL. ALL STAFF WERE GREAT SMILING AND MADE ME COMFORTABLE BEFORE THE SURGERY REALLY VVVVVVVVVVVVERYYYYYYYYYYY HELPFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:) THANKS ALL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Dr Mimeault used a day of his vacation to perform my surgery. As a result, my hospitalization was reduced. He was excellent at explaining the complicated situation and the risks involved. Once done, I had confidence that I was in good hands. As it turned out, I was right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

His team, particularly Dr Balaa, recemtly completed a Whipple surgery on me, a process that took 12 hrs. I am now effectively recovered (after only 6 weeks), and this is due in no small measure to the skill of this team. This is a world class team, and we are very fortunate to have them in Ottawa,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Mimeault is, to say the least, a beautiful human being and a gifted surgeon. I still feel blessed to have been in his care for a while 10 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

Dr. Mimeault performed by gall bladder surgery in March 2011 and was top notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr Mimeault took exceptional care of my mother while she was ill. He was attentive, communicated exceptionally and we are extraordinarily grateful to him for getting us through her illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Merci Dr Mimeault d'avoir accorder une si grande ouverture à David Aldridge ainsi qu'à ma soeur Ginette afin qu'ils traversent ensemble l'étape ultime vous avez été un point tournant dans leur cheminement et je vous en félicite.Céline Ouellet Drummondville Qc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Mimeault for many years and I can honestly say he is the best. He is always punctual, his bed-side manner is over the top, his knowledge on moms condition is excellent and knows how delicate her condition is. I would highly recommend Dr. Mimeault. He is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Timely, friendly, knowledgeable. I had a list of questions ready about the surgery & he answered them all without prompting. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770500].votes_count ]]