Dr. Michael C. Mesbah

Rate Dr. Michael C. Mesbah

Dr. Michael C. Mesbah's Ratings

Dr.Mesbah has a terrific staff who are compassionate, effective and kind. I am very impressed. I had been with a different OBGYN for my previous children and switched to Dr. Mesbah due to several referrals from trusted friends. He has walked a difficult road with me through a miscarriage. Most importantly, I think he is a very skilled, talented and thorough physician. He has a leave no stone unturned attitude. I find him to be passionate about what he does and about constantly excelling in his field. I wasn't looking for a warm and fuzzy OBGYN, I wanted a skillful physician who is the best of the best with all of the right contacts and resources. He is respectful, patient focused and I trust him wholeheartedly with my health and that of any future children. I am grateful that I found Dr. Mesbah and know that I could not be in better hands to care for my obgyn needs. I appreciate him for his amazing expertise and very thankful for his professionalism and wisdom.

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient if dr. Mesbah's for over 15 years and sent many of my friends to him as well. Times have changed in his office and in his patient care. Office staff has changed new staff not very knowledgable or helpful. Dr. Mesbah is not in and out of the exam room within minutes. He does not explain things in the manor he once did. Seems like he is in more for the money, I recently received a bill from my insurance company for four different type of sonograms on the same visit. (Which was a routine check up) I will no longer use dr Mesbah as my doctor.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mesbah is great. Staff is the absolute WORST. Love Dr. Mesbah but will not go back because of his nasty staff. I wish he would do something about them.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Love him!!!! I just had my first son in June!! The staff and Dr. Mesbah were there every step of the way to answer all my questions and take good care of me. I can't wait to have baby #2! Thanks Dr. Mesbah!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Mesbah, I have been going to him for five years now, and everyone in his office is excellent. During my pregnancy, both him and his staff, was very patient, as i had MANY questions and concerns b/c this was my first baby. i would definitely recommend him to any and everyone

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

He is a rare find! He truly cares about his patients, takes the time to answer questions/concerns, and is always on time.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. I had gone thru three other doctor's before I found Dr. Mesbah. For my own selfish reasons I did not take his advice and prolonged my surgery for six months. He held my hand thru the whole process and after the surgery I felt like a new woman.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

After 2 miscarriages, I changed drs to Dr. Mesbah and he immediately took charge and ordered a series of tests which revealed a blot clotting disorder, and now I am the blessed mother of 2 little girls. He is genuinely caring, but in a cut to the chase sort of way. He calls patients himself, did a phenomenol job on my surgical deliveries, and was behind me wanting to try a VBAC on my 2nd daughter. I opted for the 2nd section in the end. I trust him implicitly with my reproductive health and recommend him to anyone in the nassau area looking for an OB/Gyn.

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

I really want to say great things about Dr. Mesbah because he has delivered two of my sisters kids and she loves him. But, I have had a gyn issue going on for over a year and he has done very little for me. He is in and out of the room within two minutes every time I see him. I went to him for a concern I had and he didn't listen to anything I said and walked out before I could ask any questions. I am now looking for a new gyn.

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag