Rate Dr. Lorne Rabuka

Dr. Lorne Rabuka's Ratings

I took my baby daughter to him and he said there was nothing wrong with her foot. I took her to another doctor and got referred to a specialist. She needed up in a cast for 4 months and then special shoes. I took her back to him while she had the cast on and said to him "You said there was nothing wrong with her, if I can't gone else where she won't be walking right" I never went back to him again, he never even apolozied for his mistake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2008

Have seen Dr. Rabuka since 1977 and find him very compassionate and caring when dealing with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Dr.Rabuka was probably the best Doctor to have! I went to him since I was 5,30 years ago,he is patient kind and really cares about his patients. It was a sad day when he retired,he will be truly missed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2007

Good moral values in caring for patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770632].votes_count ]]