Dr. Scott Murray

Rate Dr. Scott Murray

Dr. Scott Murray's Ratings

I have seen Dr Murray a couple of times. Nice guy positive touchy feely type! The only issue I have with him is he removed a mole or something off of my head right in the office but didn't explain that it would leave a scar. Not happy about that.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Unfriendly front desk staff. Parking is limited to a very small space, metered parking on road. He was late by 45mins, had to go out and put more money in meter. No apology. Did not like it when i told him I didn't appreciated being kept waiting. He argues well your not the only one that is waiting, and that's what happens at Doctor offices. I told him i realize that, however, at least he could of apologized for keeping us waiting. Told me I better not come back here, and to find somebody else.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

super doesn't cover it. He was terrific. He says anything about the feet is no problem for him. He said most doctors make mistakes with toe infections and he said I got there just in time. I send all my friends in the dressing room to him.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Murray rocks! Personable, caring and always pleasant. Makes you feel comfortable & taken care of.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Murray himself is wonderful But hopefully you don't have to deal with the pit bulls out front.Sometimes I think he MUST know that they are very difficult to deal with. I wonder why he puts up with them ?

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

dr murray was great , he was very knowledgable, probably the best doc in city dealing with the more embarrasing(you know what i mean)skin conditions and also speaks some french.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr Murray was the only doctor who knew immediately what my child's skin condition was. I'd taken my child to several docs before him and he knew in an instant, even the odd name of the condition. I have 100% trust in him and his diagnoses. Can't imagine a better dermatologist in this area. Thanks Dr Murray!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2008 | flag

This doctor sure makes you feel good about yourself while gladly and easily answering your questions. I have an embarrassing skin problem but always during the few times I met this doctor I could temporarily forget my skin problems and the fact that they are hard to treat. Nice authentic guy. Nice sense of humor. Masterful display of knowledge.

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

I have been a pt of Dr. Murray after switching. He is a great doctor and person. He will see me any time and I can always depend on his evaluations. I'll never switch again. Always punctual, the staff know me and are very friendly. Don't waste your waiting time on anyone else: Be referred to Dr. Murray.

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag

Although it is obvious that Dr. Murray is a very knowledgeable physician and is friendly I found him to be very quick in his exam. I had waited 4 months to get an appointment and was in his office less than 5 mins. I went because I have quite a few moles/birthmarks and while all seem okay there is a history of skin cancer in my family so I like to have them checkied regularly. I asked to have a mole removed from my face he told me he would have to send me to a plastic surgeon but that it may take UP TO a year to get in to see one. It's been well over a year and I still have heard nothing. I telephoned his office at the one year point and really didn't get much of a response. I'm going to be looking into some other options and will not be going back to Dr. Murray.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag