Rate Dr. Ranka Samsa

Dr. Ranka Samsa's Ratings

The staff is great, but the doctor needs work. She shows no empathy nor and sympathy for the pain you are going through. More interested in her clothes and high heels. Already has made quite a few mistakes handling my health care. Doesn't remember things she told you to do. Not impressed with her at all. Also no bedside manner. You can also wait a long time here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I was a new patient. I called in and made an appointment for a Wednesday which was canceled by her office staff and rescheduled for the following Thursday at 9:15am. I got to my appoint 10 minutes early as I was told I needed to fill out paperwork. I was brought in by her office staff, a young male nurse who put my at easy right away! He made me feel as if I was family which made me very comfortable with him. After he asked me a million and one questions about my history and symptoms he told me the doctor would be in shortly as she was still at the hospital, which I am guessing is the hospital right on the same campus. I waited in the exam room for 45 minutes after being questioned for the doctor who came in such a rush i didn't know who she was. She had NO bedside manners, I found her to be VERY rude, and she treated her staff poorly. She was very rushed as she had a waiting room filled with patients at that time and only spent 10 minutes with me. I will NOT be going back to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Samsa is very knowledgeable in her area of specialty. But what I love most is her honesty, compassion and openess to answer any questions that you have. She is very thorough in her diagnosis and provides you with important information regarding kidney disease. I would recommend her to anyone who is seeking to find a highly competent kidney specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618176].votes_count ]]