Rate Dr. Jonathan W. Wong

Dr. Jonathan W. Wong's Ratings

Great Pediatrician! My kids love him. He always takes the time to explain everything and put my mind to ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Overlooked something very serious with my child which required surgery! VERY disappointed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

awesome, patient, knowledgable, caring, most important - never rushed me out the door. Recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

All I can say is I Love Dr. Wong. He has been the doctor for all three of my children, and he is just fabulous! He is caring and considerate and the best is he remembers my childrens names and their problems. He asks about their previous sicknesses and remembers little details. This makes a parent so happy. The staff is great too!! Lori the nurse is great! They always get you in when your child is sick and Dr. Wong has even called me from home to check on my children after hours. He is a truly wonderful Dr. I would recommend him to everyone...actually I have already. More than half my extended family switched to Pediatric Specialites!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Great Doctor, great suggestions and very helpful. He's excellent with both my daughters. Was referred to his practice from a friend and I'm glad I spoke to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

Very good doctor, very knowlegable, patient and helpful, funny too. Never rushes at the end he always asks do you have any more questions ? Are you sure ? and then he goes ... Who does that in America ?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Great doctor! He is very patient and cares about your children. He will answer all of your questions and never judge you. It isn't very often that one is truly happy with their child's pediatrician, but we are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

We got Dr. Wong by chance, our son was born prematurely and we had not chosen a pediatrician. We could not have been luckier. He is a very gentle and dedicated person, and he spends the time necessary with us (we ask a lot of questions).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618184].votes_count ]]