Dr. Jonathan W. Wong

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Jonathan W. Wong has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "HACKENSACK" to "Ramsey"
RID: 2743214
31/07/13 1 3 1 1 Overlooked something very serious with my child which required surgery! VERY disappointed
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $10
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jonathan" to "Jonathan W."
RID: 1283867
01/11/10 4 4 5 5 awesome, patient, knowledgable, caring, most important - never rushed me out the door. Recommended
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1181044
02/06/10 5 5 5 5 All I can say is I Love Dr. Wong. He has been the doctor for all three of my children, and he is just fabulous! He is caring and considerate and the best is he remembers my childrens names and their problems. He asks about their previous sicknesses and remembers little details. This makes a parent so happy. The staff is great too!! Lori the nurse is great! They always get you in when your child is sick and Dr. Wong has even called me from home to check on my children after hours. He is a truly wonderful Dr. I would recommend him to everyone...actually I have already. More than half my extended family switched to Pediatric Specialites!  Respond
RID: 1089354
26/01/10 4 5 5 5 Great Doctor, great suggestions and very helpful. He's excellent with both my daughters. Was referred to his practice from a friend and I'm glad I spoke to him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1070436
05/01/10 5 4 5 5 Very good doctor, very knowlegable, patient and helpful, funny too. Never rushes at the end he always asks do you have any more questions ? Are you sure ? and then he goes ... Who does that in America ?
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 941248
20/07/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor! He is very patient and cares about your children. He will answer all of your questions and never judge you. It isn't very often that one is truly happy with their child's pediatrician, but we are.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 681474
09/09/08 4 4 5 5 We got Dr. Wong by chance, our son was born prematurely and we had not chosen a pediatrician. We could not have been luckier. He is a very gentle and dedicated person, and he spends the time necessary with us (we ask a lot of questions).  Respond