Rate Dr. Dennis P. Fielding

Dr. Dennis P. Fielding's Ratings

Dr. Fielding is the best! I switched to him after a bad experience with a pulmonologist who never succeeded in getting my asthma under control. Dr. Fielding is low-key, very caring, thorough, and most of all, he listens to what you have to say without any imperious "doctor attitude" at all. Great doctor. I will stay with him forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

A wonderful first impression on the phone - the lady was so caring and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

He is very thorough and cares for his patients. He follows up and keeps watch on ongoing illnesses well. His staff is very good but it is very difficult to get thru his telephone system to a person. It generally requires a callback to get a person on the telephone. If they would fix that it would be very helpful. The phone system problems gets very aggravating. Each change they make to the system seems to make matters worse no better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I've had one visit with Dr. Fielding, He is friendly courteous and respectful, and took his time with me. He listened to what I had to say and we then discussed what possible courses of treatment I should persue. He is from the old school and doesn't have a computer in the exam room which is good, he pays more attention to the patient then to the machine. The staff is helpful, but I would like it if referals for insurance could be mailed, instead of having to be picked up, gas isn't cheap these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][618251].votes_count ]]