Rate Dr. Gregory R. Klis

Dr. Gregory R. Klis's Ratings

I believe Dr. Klis is very competent and has an exceptional bedside manner. He is very easy to talk to and helps me understand everything that is going on. I fully trust his judgement and would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Klis is polite and always has a smile on his face even if he looks like he's just worked a double shift. However, I wish I had more time during my appt to discuss any concerns or questions. I see him for about 5 min if that and he's rushing to see the next patient. I know I'm just another patient but this is my first pregnancy and me being in healthcare, I understand the importance of listening to your patients and and acknowleding their concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr Klis does a good job, but the medical group he is with is terrible. The average wait to see the Dr is at least one hour on every visit. I once waited over two hours. If you are having a baby, expect to spend a lot of time in the waiting room on each visit. The office also does a strange billing practice where they charge you monthly in advance of services rendered for delivery. This caused some problems with pur insurance. Overall this is a good Dr, but not worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I would never recommend dr. Klis .. I have had nothing but complications since my surgery back in April. I was lied to by him which has made my life a nightmare! Sure everyone was friendly enough before surgery , but after surgery I not only had problems with him but also with the billing department. I feel he cares more about money than a human life. My life hasn't been the same since surgery and may never be the same. I always waited forever but after surgery I not only waited forever, I was also rushed when it was my turn and he always blamed my complications on everything but the surgery. I went back 8 more times due to complications after my surgery and the only thing he wanted to due because I was insisting he due something was another surgery which he couldn't guarantee would fix the complications . I was told this was a very simple surgery and recovery would be about 8 weeks. Well it's been 5 months . Have to have 1 maybe more surgeries since he wasn't honest. Doctors oath?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

On delivery day he was extremely impatient and caused a potentially fatal complication. I will never return to san Dimas, and I do not recommend any doctors there, especially Klis. "sorry" won't fix my traumatized mind and body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr is fine but his staff is the worst I have ever seen. They sit around and talk about Taco Tuesday while patients sit and wait. Every time I go I am ten minutes early for an early morning appointment and I wait 30mins past my appointment. This morning when they took someone who came in after me I had finally had enough and walked out. I WILL NOT GO BACK ITS A DISGRACE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Klis is very helpful and polite. He listens and is genuine. He doesn't get in a hurry and try to rush you out of his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Dr. Klis is an wonderful doctor. He has a great personality, is caring, concerned and extremely competent. I have never felt rushed through an appointment or put off as one can feel treated by some doctors. I'm sure that one of the reasons, in addition to deliveries, he runs behind schedule is because he takes considerable time to make sure questions are answered and he is giving the best care possible. I am willing to wait a little bit longer in the waiting room because I know when it's my turn, I will be greeted with a warm smile and well taken care of. So, he's been worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I had a problem and he would not give up until we found out what it was. He operated and now everything is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I've had the pleasure of working with Dr. Klis for many yrs. He Truly loves what he does. He's a talented/gifted ob/gyn. I hope to work with him for many more years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1770880].votes_count ]]