Rate Dr. Vito L. Modugno

Dr. Vito L. Modugno's Ratings

Dr. Modugno is an absolute HERO in my eyes. I went to him for two extractions, after putting it off for at least 4 years. I evgen have walked out of many appointments bc I was too anxious to even let them sedate me. He ended up taking the two plus an extra that wasnt serving a purpose. I was TERRIFIED (and let him know about 17 times, lol) but he was amazing, his staff was amazing, and he got the teeth out in literally 5 minutes. My appt was at 10, and including paperwork, xray, gas/numbing, and extractions I was in the car on the way to the pharmacy at 10:45. I am day 2 post op and I have zero swelling, zero pain. Have been taking ibuprofen just in case to prevent soreness because Im a baby, but honestly I dont even need it. AFTER THREE TEETH BEING YANKED OUT, ALL ON ONE SIDE. Dr. Modugno is a miracle worker and has completely alleviated my fear of the dentist. I will return to him for an implant that I need on another tooth when I am ready to do that one, will never go to anyone else. ~~~ Daniella S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Nice experience all around. Staff was wonderful and very polite. Very knowledgeable regarding my insurance. As far as Dr. M, the extraction was painless. In fact, I cannot remember a thing. I was out like a light. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. M you are a class act. As the other posts described, you were painless during and after the extractions. Your energy and confidence relaxed all my fears. Will recommend you for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday with anesthesia. Had no pain or swelling like most of my friends. Dr. Modugno and his office were excellent. They explained everything to me. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Would not recommend to friends and family. Office staff is very nasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Modungno was very punctual and knowledgable about making it clear that I was a charity case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Dr. Modugno is an extremely wonderful surgeon. He made us feel very comfortable. He is friendly, funny and good looking. His staff was equally wonderful. Beautiful People. Amanda & Vanessa V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

I would highly recomend Dr. Modugno. His front desk was awesome. They answered all my questions and made me feel at ease whilei was waiting to go in. I was so worried and it turned out to be for no reason. Everything went smooth and the staff was great. Don't go anywhere else. You won't be disappointed with this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

A++++++++ Oral Surgeon! I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and 2 were impacted. Dr. M was very kind and explained everything he was doing. His nurse was fabulous and very calming. I was a VERY nervous patient and they were so warm and comforting. Dr. M was quick and painless. Recovery was quick as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

He's a great surgeon, as a person, fun to work with...One of the best surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1771276].votes_count ]]