Dr. Mohammed Boodhun

Rate Dr. Mohammed Boodhun

Dr. Mohammed Boodhun's Ratings

Dr. Boodhun has been great when I have seen him for anything related to his specialty, but with other things he was completely hopeless. It all depends on what you see him for.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

I liked Dr. Boodhun as a person but as a doctor he was terrible. He poked at my leg, said I had nerve damage and to deal with it until it became "my new normal". Then, he googled nerve damage and spent 5 to 10 minutes looking for a picture of the nerve...not helpful at all.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

One of the best Doctors in Newfoundland, been seeing him for over 12 years and always knows my name, always knows exactly what is wrong and how to help. Works a lot more hours than he should be. A truly gifted and caring man.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

A wonderful doctor. Was very easy to talk to. Made me feel quite at ease about my condition.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

My 84 year old Mother had a stroke; Dr. Boodhun was very friendly, gentle, and caring with her. He diagnosed the stroke immediately, admitted her, and treated her with the upmost respect. He kept her and my Father updated each step of the way. He even took the time to talk to me by phone while he was caring for my Mother in the emergency room. My Mother is now home doing well and continuing her therapy. Our family was very pleased with Dr. Boodhun.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

Very professional, kowledgeable. Will take the time do discuss issues with his pateinces. Excellent social skill, with a careing attitude. Would recommend Dr. Boodhun without hesitation.

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

In my opinion one of the hardest working docs in Newfoundland. He works late into the night trying to shore up everyone's nerve study results, inpatients and phone calls from other docs. Great interpersonal caring manner, and the sharpest neurologist you would ever want to meet.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag

One of the sweetest Doctors I have ever met in my life!

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

My mother had seen this Doctor after being diagoned with Cancer. This doctor gave my mother (and the rest of our family) false hope by telling her that she was 100% cancer free; which to let the truth be know, she had cancer in her breast, collar bone, brain stem & the brain. She died about 3 weeks after receiving this information.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag

Dr. Boodhun left no tables unturned when I was rushed to the Cental Newfoundland Emergency Dept. recently. He was called back and was there immediately. The Emergency room physician who took care of me until he arrived took all the appropraite measuses to insure I was being treated for the the worst possible scenario. Staff were called back to work to do various testing and Dr. Boodhun insured me upon discharge he would follow me closely and make sure I will be taken care of properly. I cannot say anything from the First responders to Dr. Boodhun. I was taken care of better than I have ever been in the past. I have temporal lobe epilepsy, a known epileptic to the first responders but he made sure it was nothing more than just a seizure. Hats off to Dr. Boodhun and his team. Thanks for the another day of knowing I still exist.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2007 | flag