Rate Dr. Charles Kaegi

Dr. Charles Kaegi's Ratings

Dr Kaegi treated my husband and has him on the complete wrong medication. My husband suffered severe panic attacks and was suicidal and Kaegi dismissed it. Absolutely horrible and ludicrous. I cannot believe this man has a medical license.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

This doctor forced me in to quitting taking my medication for panic attacks, he was ruthless and never listened to my reasons. I had the worse time in my life sick and anxious, I ended in the ER and decided that i will never quite my anxiety medication I saw the difference this specific medication did in my life, I was focus, relax and able to do things I couldn't even tried before. His brute decision set me alone without a Doctor and until today I am without a psychiatrist that take my insurance, unable to pay the high expensive Doctors, end up in Family Doctors that are totally ignorants of the need of the patient, was is going on in my life, and above all psychotropic medication and how they can help to improve life conditions and enjoy life again.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag