Dr. Charles A. Bush-Joseph

Dr. Charles A. Bush-Joseph

Rate Dr. Charles A. Bush-Joseph

Dr. Charles A. Bush-Joseph's Ratings

Most arrogant and sexist doc in world! Literally said "I am the expert", dismissing other doctors' diagnosis. When I asked about treatment options, Bush-Joseph ignored me and said to my husband "tell your wife to go home, take a warm bath". He did not wash hands, review the x-rays he took, explain any of his findings or reasons for such. He walked in, checked range of motion, then more or less left. I was in so much pain, went to ER and they did MRI, I have a 25% ruptured tendon at insertion point!!! Dr. Bush-Joseph should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

I am in pain one year after his surgery to remove interference screw - was told to grieve loss of my life, take pain meds and become a couch potatoe by dr bush as he walked out of room leaving me stunned and upset with no solution to pain created by his surgery.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

Words cannot express how happy I am with this entire process. He made me feel like I was his only patient and I never felt rushed! (and I ask a LOT of questions) He really seemed to care about my questions and concerns! He was clearly knowledgeable about my treatment and talked in a way I could easily understand. I knew what to expect from the surgery and recuperation. I will miss seeing him as a doctor.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Great Surgeon. He fixed by torn ACL in May 2008. I was walking the next day, meeting my 6 week PT goals by the end of the first week. I was way ahead of other people that had similar surgery. Very skilled doctor, great person, great staff. The best Orthoped in the state.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

Doctor did an excellent job repairing my mother's knee after another doctor failed. She gives him her highest regard.

Submitted May 26, 2009 | flag

I cant express my gratitiude to Dr Bush-Joseph. He repaired my shoulder which had all 4 rotators torn and bicep due to a hockey injury. I couldn't lift my arm from my side due to the amount of damage. My surgery was at end of Feb and I was back to work in June. The 1st dr I saw looked very unsure as he explained my MRI. Dr Bush-Joseph was very confident on what had to be done. I was extremely comfortable with his bedside manner and was at ease even as he explained the extensive amount of work ahead. After surgery, he was right there explaining what was done. Its now been almost 2 yrs since the surgery and the shoulder is in great shape considering the damage and I'm back on the ice. I would highly recommend Dr Bush-Joseph to anyone. Too bad the highest I can give him is a 5.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

Doctor took excellent care of me during a major knee surgery.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag